RemedySpot.com

Re: got my herbs but am confused by Peng's instructions - Nathalie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok so you are saying keep cooking the water down. I just don't need the herbs in the water any more. I think i've got it....

From: becky rogalski <laytonandgavin@ yahoo.com>Subject: got my herbs but am confused by Peng's instructions - Can anyone help???To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 3:12 PM

Hey all

I got my herbs today and was reading the instructions and I got confused on step 7 and 8.

My instructions say

7. "take medicine bag out of pot after 1 hour"

8. "Continue cooking for another 30-40 minutes without covering pot"

I am trying to figure out how to keep cooking for 30 -40 minutes(like it says in step 8) if I take the medicine bag out of the pot like it says to do in step 7.

Anyone have the same instructions and know what to do?

Thanks

Becky

Thats it. Now you have it! haha. I know its a little nerve wracking because you don't want to screw up an entire batch of tea.

I was a little confused about the part where he says to add so much water to the pot.

Mine said, add 10 - 10 oz cups of water.

Now I know that cups are only 8 oz but couldn't figure out if he made a mistake or it was intentional.

I thought if he wanted 100 oz he could have said use 12 1/2 cups cups which would have been the same thing.

I make one big batch per day because its for three kids.

I called him to ask if he really meant 10 iz cups but he seemed a little confused, so I explained that I am using 12 1/2 cups of water and am only suppose to end up with 6 cups in the end.

He said no thats right, just let it boil longer and you will get a more concentrated batch.

He also said if you still end up with extra left over its okay.

Hope you feel better about it, Happy Thanksgiving,

From: becky rogalski <laytonandgavin@ yahoo.com>Subject: got my herbs but am confused by Peng's instructions - Can anyone help???To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 3:12 PM

Hey all

I got my herbs today and was reading the instructions and I got confused on step 7 and 8.

My instructions say

7. "take medicine bag out of pot after 1 hour"

8. "Continue cooking for another 30-40 minutes without covering pot"

I am trying to figure out how to keep cooking for 30 -40 minutes(like it says in step 8) if I take the medicine bag out of the pot like it says to do in step 7.

Anyone have the same instructions and know what to do?

Thanks

Becky