RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: MB12 Spray dosage and frequency

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Jill, How frustrating! Sometimes our questions can't wait until our next visit with the doctor and most of us can't afford to see or phone consult with our DAN!'s every time we have a question. No email??? Who doesn't have email? I'm sure you'll address your concerns with him when you see him and you might want to mention that you're thinking of finding another DAN who is more willing to help you when you need it. Good luck to you and I'm sure you'll get your questions answered by the knowledgeable people in this group!

Subject: Re: MB12 Spray dosage and frequencyTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 9:22 PM

Thanks - I already tried this, but they don't have email - what???????? ?????? I asked SEVERAL times b/c I was in disbelief - or they just don't want to give it out. aghh!!!> > From: jilltracy74 <jilltracy74@ ...>> Subject: MB12 Spray dosage and frequency> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 8:11 PM> > >

> > > > Hi Everyone!> > DS 3 year old (SPD/speech delay) has been on MB12 spray for about a > month. It CLEARLY is helping him, you can instantly see how it calms > him down and helps him to be centered and focused - talking talking > talking!!> > My question - it is obvious to us that the spray wears off after a > couple of hours - usually about 6-8 hours later. Currently our DAN! > has him on 1100CG/0.5ML ONCE daily. Is it safe to give twice daily > at this dosage?> > Also after reading Stan's story in 's new book I am thinking now > that we are attacking the yeast with diflucan - something else is > flaring up - viral? Thought Stan mentioned something about > Culturelle? I am so confused where to go here??> > DAN! doc said I was callng his nurse TOO much (once a week) asking > questions

and that I need to just save the questions for the next > appointment - in January!!!! aghhhh!!!!!!> > Just wanted to know everyones thoughts on doubling the MB12 spray > dosage.> > Thanks, Jill>