RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: New Development on Dr. Peng's herb protocol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Listmates,

More improvements from Dr. Peng's herb protocol.

1) Finally, Dr. Peng allows me to brew the herb on my own at home now, instead of driving to his clinic once every 3 days to pick up the herb juice brewed by Dr. Peng himself. We brewed our herb juice last night, also the first time saw the raw herbs. They smell pretty fresh and by looking them, I know they are 100% natural, bunch of mixed dried leaves, stems and flowers, almost like when we walk in the woods or forest, these fallen leaves, stems and flowers on the ground and dried out... My son now drinks the herb even without adding any sweetness. It has been 7 weeks, he used to the flavor.

2) Development--- We did a little bit experiement on my son. We cut down his zoloft 1/2 of what he supposes to take since two days ago, we were expecting tantrum, withdrawl, antsy behaviros, but none of them happened. Today, we cut down more zoloft, only gave him 0.25 doesage, he has been calm, normal, highly functional in terms of speech, enjoying his holiday, shopping with us in a noisy maket without tanturm ( he usually ran out off the store, he can't take much of crowds, and noise.)

3) Since last week, on his B Day lunch, we discovered he can eat dairy, wheat and sugar without any GI problems and tantrum, so we started to release more food that he was restricted on before. Today, he ate half box of ginger man cookies, grapes, apple cider ( grapes and apple are bad due to cause his yeast overgrowth) and pumpkin pie (wheat, dairy and sugar ingredients), with all that "Junkie food", he is fine like anormal 11 years old. Calm, happy, but not hyper, normal BM, stomack is flat ( no bloating), after watching Kung Fu Panda DVD, he was able to describe what was the story about in details...( usually, he can't tell us what was Shrek Movie about...)

Ok, only 7 weeks, I am sold on the TCM herb things now, 1) It allows my son no longer on strick diet--Glutin Free, Dairy Free, and train my son's GI itself work out the way it is supposed to do--properly break down food, properly metablize food, and absorb enough nutritions. 2) Herbs somehow strengthen my son's immune system, we did not give him any anti-fungal or anti-bacterial agents or supp, but looked at what he has been eating, seems his body has no problem to defeat yeast or strep overgrowth, his body starts to work the way a healthy body is supposed to do... 2) Herbs balance out my sons' neurotransimttor chemistry inbalance problem, looks like pretty soon, my son will not need SSRI ( zoloft ) and Risperdal to get his tantrum, anger and aggitation under control. TCM herbs teaches or trains my son's body balancing out all that issues that pychiatric can't solve. ( My son has been on zoloft and risperdal for over 4 years from

now, these two RX have never really improved his anxiety, tantrum, and aggression, until we started TCM herbs, we saw his anxiety is gone, no tantrum at all, OCD and stimming are gone, too.)

3) His congnition level boosted as well, Today, he read the instrucion on Idaho potato box and instant Gravy pack, made his very first own mash potato and gravy for our Thanksgiving dinner....

Sincerely, Rei

Subject: Re: Re: New Development on Dr. Peng's herb protocolTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 9:51 PM

http://www.pengsher b.comvicki Re: New Development on Dr. Peng's herb protocol

This is wonderful news, how exciting! We are on Day 3of the herbs.. my guy had some ups and downs this wknd.Dr said he might be bloated and gassy the first 2 days,and he was. Stools have been much less in volume andare twice a day, one formed, the other nasty. I can'tsay we have seen a reduction in stimming yet, buthe does seem a tad calmer. We had a couple clingy andwhiney moments, but I think his tummy was botheringhim. This morning was the first day he took his teawith absolutely no fussing. > >> > Ok, this is another huge progress on Dr. Peng's herb potion...> > > > We have entered the 6th week this Saturday.> > Recap the first 5 weeks of herb protocol, my son started from being > calm, OCD reduced 100%, repetitive speech stopped, ( these happened > in the very first day and the first week)> > Followed by these improvements, my son's speech and cognition > started to leap, using more sophisacated vocabulary, better in > conversational skills, more interaction with others, aware of > surrounding, playful, funny, thoughtful for others and independent, > getting good

reports from school on both behaviors and academic work.> > Coorodination skills have a huge leap as well, building model > trains with tiny tool around a huge Xmas tree, building a big > christmas tree ( the plastic one) hook up lights, decorated tree all > by himself. ( he is only 10). ( I think his next project could be > learning how to read instruction and build a piece of furniture or > something... )> > > > On the 6th week, his body is changing. Remember Dr. Peng told me > that the herb is also training my sons' body how to detox unwanted > stuff on its own as well as metablize and regulate nutrition on its > own ( instead of relying on taking enzyme or on special > diets throughout his lifetime)> > > > Ok, the huge development is he can eat anything he wants now > without any behavior or health problems.> >

This Saturday was his B Day and we took him to a new restaurant > where we have never been. Not too familiar with the menu, we ordered > my son a turky bistro without cheese ( he is on GFCF diet ever since > he was 2 years old). Ok, when the turky sandwich was on the table, we > didn't check there was cheese in it. My son ate the whole thing up, > plus, we gave him fruit tart ( sugar and more dairy in the tart), and > he snuck on some chocolate cookies, plus he finished a bottle of > orange juice ( with 32g sugar)....> > Ok, he had everything he is not supposed to eat-- wheat, dairy, > sugar, more sugar...> > > > We all expected him to have--as usual stimming behavior ( from > sugar and wheat), and OCD, hyperness, or meltdown, or diaherria, or > stomach ach. ( If he has citrus from OJ, or too much sugar, meltdown > is the next

thing to be expected).> > > > After lunch, we waited for an hour, he was ok, normal, happy but > not hyper, excited but not stimming ( he was excited about his B day > gift)...> > > > Waited for the rest of day until he went to bad, he did not have > any any behaviors of tantrum, anxiety, meltdown, stimming, OCD, > normal BM, no bloating stomach after all that wheat, dairy and sugar > intakes...> > > > So, what is happening inside my son's body?? The herb is > accomplishing its mission--- it is teaching my son's body how to > live a normal life.> > > > > > Sincerely, > > > > Rei> >>

Need a holiday helper this season? Get the AOL Holiday Toolbar for money saving offers and gift ideas.

Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar for money saving offers and gift ideas.