RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: URGENT- please advise, can I get Valtrex cheaper? Compounding pharma $1400!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

NO!!!  Just run it under water and rub the dye off.  Let them air dry.  You might want to coat it lightly in olive oil, though to make it easier to swallow. Cheryl~Check out my blog:  http://www.gryffins-tail.blogspot.com/ Dear Cher and Jennie,Thanks for your help! I have looked online at Canada 77 pharmacy and they can do it for HALF the price. We do not have insurance. It is really hard to keep going, only the wonderful gradual improvements over the years since we started biomed have kept us going. We still have a way to go but we are on the right track. He can swallow pills so I will just have to wash the coating off. The compounding pharmacy said i would have to use acetone, is this right?Best wishes,Sue We are in the Uk and our son has been doing quite well on  Valtrex for about 3 mths now. Money is a big issue and we are wondering if  we can cut the cost without compromising on the purity of the  Valtrex... Please can anyone help. We do have a script from our DAN but we  are wondering how on earth we can afford it. Shipping each item to  the UK alone costs $120.Daren't do without it as we have seen some gains.Urgent as we need to decide whether or not to add it to a MB12  shot order we have to ship tommorow.Please advise. Much appreciated!Sue------------------------------------