RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Fellow TCM users....supplement question REI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What sort of ups and downs are you seeing with your 17-year-old??

Subject: Re: Fellow TCM users....supplement question REITo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 11:26 PM

Kerrie,Don't give up on TCM yet. I know you are not saying that you are giving up, but I hear your worry that your ds may not be responding.We did have some immediate response, but not nearly as dramatic as Rei's ds. It has taken us 4 weeks to see a drop in stimming, scripting, and OCD. Those things are not yet completely gone, but they are drastically reduced finally. We did see him detox something on the third day (the doctor said they call that "clearing a channel"). We have not seen near the same success yet with food that Rei has. My ds did decide to start eating pineapple and he does seem to tolerate it fine, but he does NOT seem to tolerate banana yet. We have tried it twice with pretty nasty results. But the positives keep coming and they are steady. We are pleased.My NT 17 yo dd just recently started on TCM and she is having some serious ups and downs with it. But if she

was autistic and wasn't able to communicate what she is feeling really well, it would probably be hard to tell that anything was happening with her.>> > > Did you stop them before starting TCM? My son is on SO many things I'm > nervous.> > My son has been taking Dr. Peng's herbs for a week now with no noticeable > change. I'm wondering if it's the supplements interfering or if its just one > more thing he doesn't respond to> > Kerrie