RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:To -- Dr. Peng's herbs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi I got my herbs a week a go but I only brew it only one time. I did not get my son to take the tea. It was very hard to drink it. I don't think I cook it right any way. When I was done cooking the herbs I still had more than 3 cups. I thinks I have to try again next week. By the way Dr Peng has thus medication for my son rash and it is really good. I am so frustrated. It is very hard for him to drink the tea how on earth can he take the tea on the daily basic? Merry 5 1/2 ASDSent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: Rei Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 19:57:52 -0800 (PST)To: nancylee9Subject: Re:To -- Dr. Peng's herbs Hi , wow, I soooo envy you that you have snow. I am in Houston, it was warm today like a summer day 75 degree... Yes. My son's progress is continuing.... More articulate, sleep well every night and wake up with good moods everyday, behavior has been consistantly well, even he was upset over something, but he will get a hold of himself real quick, like a reasonable grown up to let it go. So, that is the ultimate goal for us, no more autistic tanturm, and is able to reason and deal with challenge in life. He just turned 11, in a right age to learn about life, getting mature, thanks for Dr. Peng's TCM treatment, just help him in time. Brewing herb become a routine in your house now, we like the smell of herb, soothing our mood anyway, but my son gets to drink it. I am thinking about getting on TCM herb tea for myself too to help liver doing better in detoxification myself.Sincerely, Rei Branch PresidentNetwork Funding, LP9700 Richmond Ave, #320Houston, TX 77042 Cell: Santa may not have it. But we do.Ask Me How to get a ZERO Down Home Loan.

I have the same thing happen when I brew the herbs sometimes too, with having too much tea left over.

I talked to dr.peng and he said that it is still okay but if you want to brew it longer you can and it will condese it down to the right amount of cups.

Its still fine the way you did it though.

Its hard at first to get them to drink it but if you are persistant and try different things you will get your son to drink the tea.

My kids just take it and drink the whole 8 oz cup down now.

I was putting stevia or juice in it in the beginning, now they are so use to it they just drink it plain.

Don't give up. Good luck.

Hello Thanks for relying. I will try again tomorrow. It is very challenging for me to brew the tea and I will have to try it again. I get off from work late , by the time I am done with the kids and put them to bed is always after 9:00 pm. It took almost 3 hours to cook the tea, I was so tired that may be why I did not cook it right. Well got to work and care for my son at the same time. I am not complaining just tire. We have to work to take care of Biomed. I have been doing this since last Oct. This has been very hard year for me. I think very body on this board would understand. Why is that all I did and try nothing seem to work. I hope I can continue on with this journey. Merry 5 1/2 ASDSent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 06:56:15 -0800 (PST)To: <mb12 valtrex >Subject: Re: Re:To -- Dr. Peng's herbs I have the same thing happen when I brew the herbs sometimes too, with having too much tea left over.I talked to dr.peng and he said that it is still okay but if you want to brew it longer you can and it will condese it down to the right amount of cups.Its still fine the way you did it though.Its hard at first to get them to drink it but if you are persistant and try different things you will get your son to drink the tea.My kids just take it and drink the whole 8 oz cup down now.I was putting stevia or juice in it in the beginning, now they are so use to it they just drink it plain.Don't give up. Good luck.