RemedySpot.com

Re: Fellow TCM users....supplement question REI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Did you stop them before starting TCM? My son is on SO many things I'm nervous.

My son has been taking Dr. Peng's herbs for a week now with no noticeable change. I'm wondering if it's the supplements interfering or if its just one more thing he doesn't respond to

Kerrie

I stopped supplements except calcium and multi-vitamin after 7 weeks of TCM herb tea from Dr. Peng. Progress with joy still continue. We got one happy and healthy kid in our house, hardly can imagine people used to label him "autism".

Check out my Parent to Parent Toy/Game suggestion list for children with AutismPARENT TO PARENT TOY SUGGESTIONS FOR KIDS WITH AUTISM. Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

It could be other supp overload his liver and not able to let the herb work on liver as well as it suppose to. Let me recall....

Before we started herb, we took:

MB12

Folinic Acid

DMG

Glutathoine,

Olive Leaf Extract

Grape Fruit seeds extract

Caprylic acid

P5P

Magnesium

Selenium

Calcium

Zinc

Vit B, C, A

Omega 3, 6, 9

DHA

NAC

Lysen

Probiotic

And I remember my son was always on the edge, stimming, gridning teeth, couldn't focus, it was like he was on electric shots all the time... can't sit still, jumping around, meltdown over nothing.... very hard to see an human being doing all these suffering...

After we started the herb protocol:

We only kept Multi-Vit ( sometime we skipped it, forgot to take it)

Calcium

OLE

GSE

That is it!

The result is we see a child who is calm, content, clear mind, happy but not hyper, focus, display intelligence on problem-solving skills, better communication skill by using richer volcabularies, listen better, interact with people without displaying stress, no tantrum, able to control upset moment not let it go worse or go longer, sleep well and wake up with a good mood, or wake up with postive energy.

Tonight, we did not give him OLE and GSE ( we forgot), but he was doing fine the whole night, happily enjoy DVD with me.

This is the change here. In the past, when my son was not well, we kept thinking about what else we did not give him ( from bio-med protocol), so we kept adding supp into his daily list and hope one of these supp can solve some problems, for example, adding GABA can solve his stuttering problem, or adding Vit K can lower his oxalate... Dr. Peng or TCM herb protocol seems to us is all-in-one deal, drink 5 oz herb three times per day, it solve various problems in speech, cognition, sleeping, GI, live detox, brain inflammation, weak immune, high oxalate or food intolerance. Now, he is fine and very well, it is hard for us to think of adding any supp into his diet. He eats normal food now, ( the other night, he ate his very first cheese pizze while he was play game on computer like a normal pre-teen making mess with pizza crumbs in his room...), he drinks his herb tea with meals together like nothing...So,

we have not touched bottles of bottles supp for 2 months because our son is getting well, health and happy, it make us totally forget about these bottles of supp.

Sincerely, Rei

Branch President

Network Funding, LP

9700 Richmond Ave, #320Houston, TX 77042 Cell:

Santa may not have it. But we do.

Ask Me How to get a ZERO Down Home Loan.

Subject: Re: Fellow TCM users....supplement question REITo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 9:51 PM

Did you stop them before starting TCM? My son is on SO many things I'm nervous.

My son has been taking Dr. Peng's herbs for a week now with no noticeable change. I'm wondering if it's the supplements interfering or if its just one more thing he doesn't respond to

Kerrie

In a message dated 12/8/2008 10:47:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, milesfunding@ yahoo.com writes:

I stopped supplements except calcium and multi-vitamin after 7 weeks of TCM herb tea from Dr. Peng. Progress with joy still continue. We got one happy and healthy kid in our house, hardly can imagine people used to label him "autism".

Check out my Parent to Parent Toy/Game suggestion list for children with AutismPARENT TO PARENT TOY SUGGESTIONS FOR KIDS WITH AUTISM.

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Kerrie,

Don't give up on TCM yet. I know you are not saying that you are

giving up, but I hear your worry that your ds may not be responding.

We did have some immediate response, but not nearly as dramatic as

Rei's ds. It has taken us 4 weeks to see a drop in stimming,

scripting, and OCD. Those things are not yet completely gone, but they

are drastically reduced finally. We did see him detox something on the

third day (the doctor said they call that " clearing a channel " ). We

have not seen near the same success yet with food that Rei has. My ds

did decide to start eating pineapple and he does seem to tolerate it

fine, but he does NOT seem to tolerate banana yet. We have tried it

twice with pretty nasty results. But the positives keep coming and

they are steady. We are pleased.

My NT 17 yo dd just recently started on TCM and she is having some

serious ups and downs with it. But if she was autistic and wasn't able

to communicate what she is feeling really well, it would probably be

hard to tell that anything was happening with her.

>

>

>

> Did you stop them before starting TCM? My son is on SO many things

I'm

> nervous.

>

> My son has been taking Dr. Peng's herbs for a week now with no

noticeable

> change. I'm wondering if it's the supplements interfering or if its

just one

> more thing he doesn't respond to