RemedySpot.com

DR PENG ... ALL OTHERS THAN REI (SORRY REI!)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I know that Rei's results have been wonderful for her son and I am so

thrilled. I am interested in knowing how other people's children are

doing who have received their herbs from Dr. Peng. Are you seeing the

same positive things and please if you can, provide an update.

Thanks so much.

Thanks you Rei,

I have my kids on the same supps.so that helps alot, just wondering about the enzymes, probiotics and cod liver oil.

I think you said once that there is already something in the herbs that breaks down food though right?

From: ratlenhumaol (DOT) com <ratlenhumaol (DOT) com>Subject: Re: DR PENG .... ALL OTHERS THAN REI (SORRY REI!)To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 7:38 PM

I still haven't gotten my herbs!!! We had a phone consult 2 weeks ago and he was going to ship them on Monday 11/10. On Thursday he called and said he had a question about my herbs and I didn't end up talking to him until Saturday. He said he'd mail out my herbs on Monday 11/17. I still don't have them. I hope I get them soon. I wanted to start them over my son's 5 day weekend.

Kerrie

In a message dated 11/20/2008 6:47:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cward_riyahoo (DOT) com writes:

I know that Rei's results have been wonderful for her son and I am so thrilled. I am interested in knowing how other people's children are doing who have received their herbs from Dr. Peng. Are you seeing the same positive things and please if you can, provide an update.Thanks so much.

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

Today is my 17-year-old's sixth day on the herbs. We've had a bit of a slow start. The first two days were half-doses, and she seemed to be doing well, but when we tried moving it up to a full dose, she's been having stomach issues and diarrhea. I called him, and he said to lower it back down...so we're still trying to figure out how much her system can handle. She has a lot of stomach issues and had been experiencing bouts of diarrhea two weeks before we started the herbs, so I'm just not sure at this point if it's the herbs causing the diarrhea or not. As far as trying to figure out if she's responding in other ways to the herbs, I think it'll be harder for me to discern that being that she's older and already high-functioning. But I will say this, this week she had finals and all of her big projects came due

within a few days of each other, and of course, she saved them all till the very last minute, so this week it seems like she has spent more time doing homework than she has for the last school year combined, and she pretty much handled it (one minor mental breakdown). There was a time she couldn't spend a half hour on homework much less hours at a time. But I also need to say that she was responding to biomedical pretty nicely so I'm not sure if this stamina came from that or the herbs...sorry to ramble.

Subject: DR PENG ... ALL OTHERS THAN REI (SORRY REI!)To: mb12 valtrex Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 6:46 PM

I know that Rei's results have been wonderful for her son and I am so thrilled. I am interested in knowing how other people's children are doing who have received their herbs from Dr. Peng. Are you seeing the same positive things and please if you can, provide an update.Thanks so much.