RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Book recommends DMSA be taken with EDTA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Are all of these (100 mg of DMSA, 300mg EDTA, 100mg ALA, and 100mg N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine daily, except one day per week he gets 300mg DMSA instead of EDTA) given orally? Are you giving him anything to control yeast or has that not been a problem?

I am just starting to think about chelating my kids (15 & 19 yrs--high mercury and lead) but am thinking about doing it myself (I do have a DAN! however).

How old is your son?

sally

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 8:49:48 AMSubject: Re:Book recommends DMSA be taken with EDTA

We are using both EDTA, DMSA and ALA. But I am starting to feel a little worried about all these posts on ALA. My son never had very high mercury. His highest metal was Aluminum. Our DAN put him on a Chelator called Chelex from Xymogen, but I could not get him to take it because of the horrible garlic taste. My husband called it the pesto pizza pill. So our DAN said he should just take 300mg DMSA once per week. After his first 10 weeks of this we did a new metals test and found a decrease in most metals, but the Aluminum was still high. Our DAN suggested he take the pesto pizza pill again, but we knew it would fly, so we ended up buying all the different components minus the garlic and cilantro, and giving them to him separately.

He is on: 100 mg of DMSA, 300mg EDTA, 100mg ALA, and 100mg N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine daily, except one day per week he gets 300mg DMSA instead of EDTA.

Since we increased from only giving him 300mg DMSA once per week to the above dose, we have seen a big all around improvement in him. We metal test again in 5 weeks.

Does this sound like a lot? He is 4 1/2 and 43 lbs.

--