RemedySpot.com

Fellow TCM users....supplement question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Has anyone been doing TCM and NOT stopped all other supplements??

I'm having a really really hard time with that concept

Kerrie

Check out my Parent to Parent Toy/Game suggestion list for children with AutismPARENT TO PARENT TOY SUGGESTIONS FOR KIDS WITH AUTISM. Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

I stopped supplements except calcium and multi-vitamin after 7 weeks of TCM herb tea from Dr. Peng. Progress with joy still continue. We got one happy and healthy kid in our house, hardly can imagine people used to label him "autism".

Sincerely, Rei

Branch President

Network Funding, LP

9700 Richmond Ave, #320Houston, TX 77042 Cell:

Santa may not have it. But we do.

Ask Me How to get a ZERO Down Home Loan.

Subject: Fellow TCM users....supplement questionTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 9:42 PM

Has anyone been doing TCM and NOT stopped all other supplements? ?

Kerrie

Check out my Parent to Parent Toy/Game suggestion list for children with AutismPARENT TO PARENT TOY SUGGESTIONS FOR KIDS WITH AUTISM.

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

We did not change anything we were doing because our TCM doctor did

not tell us to. In addition to TCM, my ds is on:

SCD diet

CLO (to correct deficiency and for good health)

Selenium (to correct deficiency)

MB12 shots (not Neubrander's protocol, just every two weeks to

correct deficiency)

Digestive enzymes

We are actually adding to his protocol because we finally got into

his first DAN appointment. We have added DGL for his reflux because

we are trying to keep him off of Prevacid. We just added Vit D drops

because he is going to be doing the 2 day high-dose Vit A protocol

soon. We will then add the Vit A protocol. Then we are going to

switch to the Neubrander protocol for his MB12 and after that we are

supposed to add calcium.

We are continuing to see improvement on TCM. We are finally seeing a

substantial drop in the visual stimming (only saw it fleetingly twice

today), scripting, and OCD. Yay!

We have also continued to see improvement in social and cognitive

skills. My ds told me, " I like you " yesterday and today. He has

been spontaneously saying, " I love you, Mommy " a LOT and has even

been saying, " I am happy. " He has never been good at expressing his

emotional or physical feelings. His pretend play was off the charts

today. Even when he played doors (set up a door system to open and

close) he used a little toy man to walk in and out of the doors

(going to Whole Foods or going home, etc.) He has NEVER done that

before. He has only driven cars through.

He has always been affectionate in that when he wants affection he is

very touchy and will come get a hug or whatever. But lately he has

been GIVING affection. He has been rubbing our backs or patting our

chests and tummies or stroking my cheeks. He told me " You're heavy "

while patting me twice which was funny because I often tell him he is

heavy when I pick him up. He has taken that to be an affectionate

phrase and has shared it back with me. :) Today when he was on my

lap playing a computer game by himself (a new ability in the last few

days to be able to work the arrow keys himself), he took my arm and

wrapped it around his body and said, " I need you to love on me. " I

could go on, but I am on a tangent from your original question.

At this point we aren't going to change anything other than adding

the new protocols.

HTH,

>

>

>

> Has anyone been doing TCM and NOT stopped all other supplements??

>

> I'm having a really really hard time with that concept

>

> Kerrie

>

It is so beautiful to see your boy getting well. Thank you very much for sharing, . Please keep us posted.

Sincerely, Rei

Subject: Re: Fellow TCM users....supplement questionTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 10:16 PM

We did not change anything we were doing because our TCM doctor did not tell us to. In addition to TCM, my ds is on:SCD dietCLO (to correct deficiency and for good health)Selenium (to correct deficiency)MB12 shots (not Neubrander's protocol, just every two weeks to correct deficiency)Digestive enzymesWe are actually adding to his protocol because we finally got into his first DAN appointment. We have added DGL for his reflux because we are trying to keep him off of Prevacid. We just added Vit D drops because he is going to be doing the 2 day high-dose Vit A protocol soon. We will then add the Vit A protocol. Then we are going to switch to the Neubrander protocol for his MB12 and after that we are supposed to add calcium.We are continuing to see improvement on TCM. We are finally seeing a substantial drop in the visual stimming (only saw it fleetingly twice today),

scripting, and OCD. Yay!We have also continued to see improvement in social and cognitive skills. My ds told me, "I like you" yesterday and today. He has been spontaneously saying, "I love you, Mommy" a LOT and has even been saying, "I am happy." He has never been good at expressing his emotional or physical feelings. His pretend play was off the charts today. Even when he played doors (set up a door system to open and close) he used a little toy man to walk in and out of the doors (going to Whole Foods or going home, etc.) He has NEVER done that before. He has only driven cars through.He has always been affectionate in that when he wants affection he is very touchy and will come get a hug or whatever. But lately he has been GIVING affection. He has been rubbing our backs or patting our chests and tummies or stroking my cheeks. He told me "You're heavy" while patting me twice which was

funny because I often tell him he is heavy when I pick him up. He has taken that to be an affectionate phrase and has shared it back with me. :) Today when he was on my lap playing a computer game by himself (a new ability in the last few days to be able to work the arrow keys himself), he took my arm and wrapped it around his body and said, "I need you to love on me." I could go on, but I am on a tangent from your original question.At this point we aren't going to change anything other than adding the new protocols.HTH,>> > > Has anyone been doing TCM and NOT stopped all other supplements? ?> > I'm having a really really hard time with that concept> > Kerrie>

I'm having the same dilemma as you. I'm petrified to stop everything. When she started TCM my 17-year-old was doing pretty darn good; I just decided to try TCM b/c she's older and tells me she's not going to cooperate with any sort of biomed when she turns 18. (That is still yet to be seen LOL) Plus she was suffering a lot of stomach aches and severe congestion. I'm interested in speeding up the process of healing. She's been doing it a little over three weeks.

Since we've started TCM I haven't pulled everything, but I did stop most. I kept her multi, Coromega, probiotic, CLO, and I was planning to rotate things like selenium, magnesium, iodine, zinc...stuff like that. I have been keeping kind of quiet about our results b/c I wanted to reserve judgment until I was sure. But we have had a slow start with TCM, we've had to experiment with the amount b/c it seemed as if she was detoxing too quickly or something. So, now we've settled on an appropriate amount for her, but I'm still on the fence, but leaning toward that TCM is helping her. One day I'll see maturity that I swear wasn't there before; she does seem to have calmed down some, I'm seeing her trying to reach out to others when they're struggling, whereas before it was all about her and her problems, I've seen her trying to avoid arguments with her friends whereas before she was so impulsive with her

words that it caused tons of fights with her friends. Her stomach aches and congestion are still there, but they are a little better. Then the next day, it'll appear like she's regressing, the scariest being when she said she hated herself just b/c she was crying, and she hates it when she cries as she sees that as a weakness in herself. I just haven't heard that in forever. But I am trying not to freak out over stuff like that b/c, after all, she is a 17-year-old girl.

All this to say that I have been wondering if part of our problem is that we haven't stopped everything, like he said to. I called last week to reorder, and when I told him that her stomach aches weren't completely gone, he asked me again what I'm giving her. I was honest with him (mostly), and when I told him I was still giving her a probiotic he asked me what that was!! I explained it, and he said to stop those things. At first I was taken aback that he didn't know what a probiotic was but then thought, well, maybe that's a good thing if they restore people to better health without the use of probiotics??? I should try it his way for a bit, but I'm with you, Kerrie, it's putting a lot of faith in Dr. Peng's hands, and it's scarey.

Subject: Fellow TCM users....supplement questionTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 10:42 PM

Has anyone been doing TCM and NOT stopped all other supplements? ?

Kerrie

Check out my Parent to Parent Toy/Game suggestion list for children with AutismPARENT TO PARENT TOY SUGGESTIONS FOR KIDS WITH AUTISM.

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Me too, but I did order herbs for myself and younger son(not on any

meds), but mild issues. So we are going to try them first. If I see

improvements then I will take my son off all his meds, still a scary

thought.

>

>

>

> Has anyone been doing TCM and NOT stopped all other supplements??

>

>

> Kerrie

>

>

>

> Check out my Parent to Parent Toy/Game suggestion list for

children with

> Autism

> _PARENT TO PARENT TOY SUGGESTIONS FOR KIDS WITH AUTISM._

> (http://www.ratlenhum.freewebpages.org/toylist.html)

> **************Make your life easier with all your friends, email,

and

> favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

> (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-

dp & icid=aolcom40vanity & ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)

>

My son is a gut nightmare, and removing probiotics and

gut supps. was menacing for me too, lol! Honestly though,

I think the gut health is probably the best thing we have

seen on the herbs so far. His stools changed almost over

night, some die off, but by far the most consistent BM's

we have had in a long time. The fact that volume was

reduced by 1/2 and they are much more compact with less

undigested food and less stench is putting my mind at

ease - I will be doing a Microbiology test through

Genova soon. He had no lactobacillus good bacteria,

4+ ecoli, 4+ gamma strep, yeast, and PH issues this summer.

Will be interesting to compare off of everything and

only on the herbal tea now - plan to test at the 30 day mark of

the tea (we are on 17 now).

>

>

> Subject: Fellow TCM users....supplement question

> To: mb12 valtrex

> Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 10:42 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>  

> Has anyone been doing TCM and NOT stopped all other supplements? ?

>  

>  

> Kerrie

>  

>  

>  

> Check out my Parent to Parent Toy/Game suggestion list for children

with Autism

> PARENT TO PARENT TOY SUGGESTIONS FOR KIDS WITH AUTISM.

>

>

>

>

>

> Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite

sites in one place. Try it now.

>