RemedySpot.com

ALA - Alpha Lipoic Acid

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi there. Does anyone use this? It says it's a great cell booster for the whole

body and helps to protect from oxidative damage due to environmental stress.

Let me know if anyone uses this and thanks!

Ali

just curious here. Why, couldn't you do it every three hours; for example if the child got up at 5:00 up until bed time at 8:00? That would be six times say Saturday and Sunday's.

just curious, and wondering if, any harm in doing it this way. Besides how could you do it on a Friday, if the school is not willing to dose them in school?

Judy

```````````````````

Re: ALA - Alpha Lipoic Acid

Why wouldn't you use as a general supplement? It is a powerful antioxidant with many health benefits. I take it daily...is there something I should know??

C

In a message dated 30/11/2008 15:33:01 GMT Standard Time, awh1946yahoo (DOT) com writes:

Hi there. Does anyone use this? It says it's a great cell booster for the whole body and helps to protect from oxidative damage due to environmental stress.

>>Yes I use it for chelation, every 3 hours for 3 days and nights. I would not use it as a general supplement.

Mandi in UK

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.11/1820 - Release Date: 11/29/2008 6:52 PM