RemedySpot.com

Re: sour milk and Dr. Peng's herbs??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi , I can't really tell you if the bad milk or Dr. Peng's new herb combination is the reason, but I can share out story here to you.

My son is having a big time rash right now. The rash covers 90% of his entire back, shoulders and front chest, looks very scary. It is like one of these measle patient picture in doctor's office...

What happened is we gave my son's pop corn from the movie theater ( we went to see the movie--Bolt yesterday), and I tasted the pop corn, I noticed that there was a slice of sour taste in it, but I did not pay too much attention to it, I thought it is just me. My son ate the whole pack of it during the movie.

A week ago, I promted Dr. Peng to add anything into my son's herb to focus on his cognition and intelligence boost... So, the father--Dr. Peng packed a totally different herb combination, tasted much stronger than the old one. My son drank 2 cups of it and started to react to it included one meltdown, more OCD back, and aggitation.... sounds like your story.

I called Dr. Peng right away, they stopped the new herb combination and wanted us to return to our regular formula. Per Dr.Peng ( the father), it is not the time to move up to a different agenda yet. We still need more time to concentrate on fixing my sons' immune, liver to detox toxin in the body and get OCD under control, remain calm status... Dr. Peng said these are the basic, ground work, once the ground work is accomplished and then we can move up to another agenda, for us our next step is the brain. So, now I have learned from our own lesson about TCM, it seems to me TCM is a step by step journey. Fix the basic problem first (which is liver detox, immune boost, align 5 major organs--liver, kidney, heart, lung and slpeen) and it may take some time to do it. After the ground work is done, and then we can talk about fix any specific issue. That sounds reasonable to me. No wonder we have been told if we choose to go for TCM route, it takes

time, but results always are the best.

My conclusion to your case maybe the change of the herb does something to the body, and bad food ( your sour milk and our old pop corn) triggered and escalated the reaction to the change.

You need to call Dr. Peng today and tell him any irregular behavior and reaction after the new herb added in, so they can do another adjustment, maybe changed to a different herb or doesage. I also think the bad mild may have induced certain level of bacteria and we know our children react to these bacteria through outerage behaviors.

Right now, we completely stop the new herbs and put it on hold. We are back to the old herb combination and my son seems to be back to normal--calm, happy, speak clearly, no OCD, no stimming ever since, even the horrible rash does not bother him at all.

Sincerely, Rei

Subject: sour milk and Dr. Peng's herbs??To: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 8:26 AM

Sorry if this is long, but I want to be sure to include all of the facts. I am not sure what to do, and am hoping someone can think of something I may have missed :)I started my 17-year-old on Dr. Peng's herbs around three weeks ago. When we started them, my daughter was actually doing better than she had been doing for years...she was happy, maturing, and her OCD was under control. I decided to start her on the herbs b/c she has a bad bacteria in her gut (I didn't want to put her on antibiotics) plus she has yeast/intestinal issues. I was also hoping to get her congestion under control with the herbs. My biggest hesitation was similar to others on here, which is stopping her supplements. But I decided to try them anyway, just keep a close eye on her. We got our first shipment, and it was slow going b/c I was giving her too much so she wasn't feeling very good. Once we got that leveled

out things were better; however, her stomache aches and congestion were still there, but they were a little bit better. She seemed to be doing okay w/o all of her supplements, and I dare say maybe even a bit better in the areas of maturity and calmness, organization, etc. When I called to order more tea, he mentioned that he was going to change it, adding something more to try to combat her stomach aches. When I got the new batch, it was visibly different. There were only a few herbs that I recognized from the first batch, and it was a completely different color and smell when cooking. According to my daughter this batch tasted really bad compared to the first one. Anyway, she started the new batch on Friday, and all seemed fine. Saturday and Sunday were fine. In fact, they were great. Her stomach seemed to be a bit better on Sunday. The problem started Sunday evening after she ate a bowl

of cereal. We are not on any diets; we've tried several and haven't had any noticeable improvements with them. Anyway, she ate a bowl of cereal commenting that the milk tasted funny, but I just bought the milk, so I told her it was fine, w/o checking to be sure. But shortly after eating the cereal, she started to get aggitated and to make a long story short she had a complete emotional meltdown, such that I haven't seen in a really long time. She has a good friend she turns to when she feels like this, and she was talking to her on the phone when I finally quit eavesdropping and went to bed around 11:30. By then she sounded like she had it under control. But morning she said she was up till 3:30, she said she had some sort of anxiety/OCD attack. She said she couldn't sleep b/c she was obsessing over things, reliving bad memories, and using her hands to "vacuum" her floor, until her hands were raw.

This has never happened to her before, and it completely freaked her out. It scares me when she has "bad thoughts" b/c that usually leads her to becoming suicidal, but I didn't hear her say anything like that to her friend last night. It wasn't until my husband went to have a bowl of cereal this morning that he discovered the milk was bad.I know it sounds weird but I'm wondering if the milk somehow played a role in triggering this attack??? It could be the new tea as well, but it seems like if there was something in the tea that was going to affect her this adversely that it would have happened right away, not three days into it. Any thoughts?? Sorry it's so long :(

, I don't know about the sour milk role, but

I will share our experience on herb change. Ty was

showing nice tea benefits with our first 2 wk. batch

and then our Dr. (not Peng) changed his second 2 wk.

batch a week ago. He added in more medicinal herbs

with an antibiotic effect to address Ty's bacterial

issues and the die off that ensued with the first

batch of tea. While we continue to see nice underlying

gains (potty successes), his " mini wows " of joint

attention and engagement are not as prevelant (still

better than before we began the tea, but not as great as

2 wks. ago). We are dealing with some sort of rash

on and off, and his butt pimples are coming and

going, so I can only surmise that we are again

dealing with some die off. My Dr. did tell me that

the healing process was a long one with the herbs,

so I guess like any intervention I have tried through

the years, it is difficult to be " on top of " the

situation and still keep a blind eye. I always have

the supplement pull in the back of my mind, but

honestly, I cannot say we have seen any true regression

off of them - that alone messes with me mentally, lol,

as I truly can't believe he is the same, if not better

in certain areas, off of them. It goes against my biomed

warrior nature, and yet I do remember the Dr. telling

me in our initial visit that the herbs are actually

packed with vitamins and minerals the body needs, so

I rationalize that in fact, he isn't really off of

supplements after all.

Something is truly happening with his gut healing, that

much I am sure of. And so we wait and watch the rest

play out. He is not worse cognitively than when on

all of his supps., but I sure would like to see a progress

surge happen (wouldn't we all!).

Maybe the herbs are so effective with the gut that

they dealt with the sour milk episode more effectively

and caused an intense reaction?

Hang in there!

>

> Sorry if this is long, but I want to be sure to include all of the

> facts. I am not sure what to do, and am hoping someone can think

of

> something I may have missed :)

>

> I started my 17-year-old on Dr. Peng's herbs around three weeks

ago.

> When we started them, my daughter was actually doing better than

she

> had been doing for years...she was happy, maturing, and her OCD

was

> under control. I decided to start her on the herbs b/c she has a

bad

> bacteria in her gut (I didn't want to put her on antibiotics) plus

> she has yeast/intestinal issues. I was also hoping to get her

> congestion under control with the herbs. My biggest hesitation

was

> similar to others on here, which is stopping her supplements. But

I

> decided to try them anyway, just keep a close eye on her.

>

> We got our first shipment, and it was slow going b/c I was giving

her

> too much so she wasn't feeling very good. Once we got that

leveled

> out things were better; however, her stomache aches and congestion

> were still there, but they were a little bit better. She seemed

to

> be doing okay w/o all of her supplements, and I dare say maybe

even a

> bit better in the areas of maturity and calmness, organization,

etc.

> When I called to order more tea, he mentioned that he was going to

> change it, adding something more to try to combat her stomach

aches.

>

> When I got the new batch, it was visibly different. There were

only

> a few herbs that I recognized from the first batch, and it was a

> completely different color and smell when cooking. According to

my

> daughter this batch tasted really bad compared to the first one.

> Anyway, she started the new batch on Friday, and all seemed fine.

> Saturday and Sunday were fine. In fact, they were great. Her

> stomach seemed to be a bit better on Sunday.

>

> The problem started Sunday evening after she ate a bowl of

cereal.

> We are not on any diets; we've tried several and haven't had any

> noticeable improvements with them. Anyway, she ate a bowl of

cereal

> commenting that the milk tasted funny, but I just bought the milk,

so

> I told her it was fine, w/o checking to be sure. But shortly

after

> eating the cereal, she started to get aggitated and to make a long

> story short she had a complete emotional meltdown, such that I

> haven't seen in a really long time. She has a good friend she

turns

> to when she feels like this, and she was talking to her on the

phone

> when I finally quit eavesdropping and went to bed around 11:30.

By

> then she sounded like she had it under control. But morning she

said

> she was up till 3:30, she said she had some sort of anxiety/OCD

> attack. She said she couldn't sleep b/c she was obsessing over

> things, reliving bad memories, and using her hands to " vacuum " her

> floor, until her hands were raw. This has never happened to her

> before, and it completely freaked her out. It scares me when she

> has " bad thoughts " b/c that usually leads her to becoming

suicidal,

> but I didn't hear her say anything like that to her friend last

> night. It wasn't until my husband went to have a bowl of cereal

this

> morning that he discovered the milk was bad.

>

> I know it sounds weird but I'm wondering if the milk somehow

played a

> role in triggering this attack??? It could be the new tea as

well,

> but it seems like if there was something in the tea that was going

to

> affect her this adversely that it would have happened right away,

not

> three days into it. Any thoughts??

>

> Sorry it's so long :(

>

Thanks to Rei and ,

I really appreciate you not only taking the time to read that ridiculously long post but to respond to it as well!! It helps so much to know I'm not alone.

I have been reading all of your posts, , and have been very inspired by your progress ;) I have read that you have had regressions, so at first that's all I thought it was.

I just called Dr. Peng, and he feels that it was the milk. He said that as it spoils it has more yeast and bacteria, and that she was probably reacting to those things. And that makes sense to me since I saw her transform within a half hour of ingesting it...what an incredibly scarey thing. I'm surprised I didn't hear her scratching at her carpet, since I was laying in bed paralyzed with fear all night. LOL

When I called home to check on her, (she stayed home from school) she sounds better, not totally, but much much better than last night. Maybe had you or I drank spoiled milk, we may have gone and thrown it up, whereas this is the way her body reacted to it. I sure hope that's all it was. Poor thing has some apology phone calls to make later on today...

Also, to anyone who uses Dr. Peng's herbs, he said that his office is closing for the week of Christmas, so if you need more herbs you may want to call him now to order more :)

Subject: Re: sour milk and Dr. Peng's herbs??To: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 10:44 AM

, I don't know about the sour milk role, butI will share our experience on herb change. Ty wasshowing nice tea benefits with our first 2 wk. batchand then our Dr. (not Peng) changed his second 2 wk.batch a week ago. He added in more medicinal herbswith an antibiotic effect to address Ty's bacterialissues and the die off that ensued with the firstbatch of tea. While we continue to see nice underlyinggains (potty successes), his "mini wows" of jointattention and engagement are not as prevelant (stillbetter than before we began the tea, but not as great as2 wks. ago). We are dealing with some sort of rashon and off, and his butt pimples are coming andgoing, so I can only surmise that we are again dealing with some die off. My Dr. did tell me thatthe healing process was a long one with the herbs,so I guess like any intervention I have tried throughthe years, it is difficult to be

"on top of" thesituation and still keep a blind eye. I always havethe supplement pull in the back of my mind, but honestly, I cannot say we have seen any true regressionoff of them - that alone messes with me mentally, lol,as I truly can't believe he is the same, if not betterin certain areas, off of them. It goes against my biomedwarrior nature, and yet I do remember the Dr. tellingme in our initial visit that the herbs are actuallypacked with vitamins and minerals the body needs, soI rationalize that in fact, he isn't really off ofsupplements after all. Something is truly happening with his gut healing, thatmuch I am sure of. And so we wait and watch the restplay out. He is not worse cognitively than when onall of his supps., but I sure would like to see a progresssurge happen (wouldn't we all!). Maybe the herbs are so effective with the gut thatthey dealt with the sour milk

episode more effectivelyand caused an intense reaction? Hang in there!>> Sorry if this is long, but I want to be sure to include all of the > facts. I am not sure what to do, and am hoping someone can think of > something I may have missed :)> > I started my 17-year-old on Dr. Peng's herbs around three weeks ago. > When we started them, my daughter was actually doing better than she > had been doing for years...she was happy, maturing, and her OCD was > under control. I decided to start her on the herbs b/c she has a bad > bacteria in her gut (I didn't want to put her on antibiotics) plus > she has yeast/intestinal issues. I was also hoping to get her > congestion under

control with the herbs. My biggest hesitation was > similar to others on here, which is stopping her supplements. But I > decided to try them anyway, just keep a close eye on her. > > We got our first shipment, and it was slow going b/c I was giving her > too much so she wasn't feeling very good. Once we got that leveled > out things were better; however, her stomache aches and congestion > were still there, but they were a little bit better. She seemed to > be doing okay w/o all of her supplements, and I dare say maybe even a > bit better in the areas of maturity and calmness, organization, etc. > When I called to order more tea, he mentioned that he was going to > change it, adding something more to try to combat her stomach aches. > > When I got the new batch, it was visibly different. There were only > a few herbs

that I recognized from the first batch, and it was a > completely different color and smell when cooking. According to my > daughter this batch tasted really bad compared to the first one. > Anyway, she started the new batch on Friday, and all seemed fine. > Saturday and Sunday were fine. In fact, they were great. Her > stomach seemed to be a bit better on Sunday. > > The problem started Sunday evening after she ate a bowl of cereal. > We are not on any diets; we've tried several and haven't had any > noticeable improvements with them. Anyway, she ate a bowl of cereal > commenting that the milk tasted funny, but I just bought the milk, so > I told her it was fine, w/o checking to be sure. But shortly after > eating the cereal, she started to get aggitated and to make a long > story short she had a complete emotional meltdown, such that I

> haven't seen in a really long time. She has a good friend she turns > to when she feels like this, and she was talking to her on the phone > when I finally quit eavesdropping and went to bed around 11:30. By > then she sounded like she had it under control. But morning she said > she was up till 3:30, she said she had some sort of anxiety/OCD > attack. She said she couldn't sleep b/c she was obsessing over > things, reliving bad memories, and using her hands to "vacuum" her > floor, until her hands were raw. This has never happened to her > before, and it completely freaked her out. It scares me when she > has "bad thoughts" b/c that usually leads her to becoming suicidal, > but I didn't hear her say anything like that to her friend last > night. It wasn't until my husband went to have a bowl of cereal this > morning that he discovered

the milk was bad.> > I know it sounds weird but I'm wondering if the milk somehow played a > role in triggering this attack??? It could be the new tea as well, > but it seems like if there was something in the tea that was going to > affect her this adversely that it would have happened right away, not > three days into it. Any thoughts?? > > Sorry it's so long :(>

*IMO* it could be the herbs or the milk or both - isn't that helpful? lol. Of course I would talk to Dr. Peng but if it was my patient I would take them off the herbs for a week, see if they get better, then try the herbs again and see what happens, this is the only way to tell if it is the herbs for sure.

As far as treating things in a particular order, this depends. It what we call in TCM the root vs branch. If the branch issues are severe you treat them first until it is somewhat under control, meaning life endangering, otherwise you work on the root. Example: Someone has poor diet, lots of dairy weakening the spleen (remember Chinese organs don't always match Western diagnostically) causing a damp condition in the body, this can weaken the lungs, lungs are weak, body is exposed to a pathogen (pneumonia) and becomes deathly ill with a severe cough. The root is the Spleen Qi deficieny, the branch is the cough/pathogen. You have to get the pathogen out first or the patient could die, then you work on the Spleen Qi/root. If someone has yeast, odds are the symptoms of it suck but aren't endangering so you deal with the root. We can chase symptoms/branch around forever if we don't fix the root. This is pointless and usually frustrating for both the patient and practitioner.

A little TCM 101 - I hope it was somewhat clear!

, I don't know about the sour milk role, butI will share our experience on herb change. Ty wasshowing nice tea benefits with our first 2 wk. batchand then our Dr. (not Peng) changed his second 2 wk.

batch a week ago. He added in more medicinal herbswith an antibiotic effect to address Ty's bacterialissues and the die off that ensued with the firstbatch of tea. While we continue to see nice underlying

gains (potty successes), his " mini wows " of jointattention and engagement are not as prevelant (stillbetter than before we began the tea, but not as great as2 wks. ago). We are dealing with some sort of rash

on and off, and his butt pimples are coming andgoing, so I can only surmise that we are again dealing with some die off. My Dr. did tell me thatthe healing process was a long one with the herbs,so I guess like any intervention I have tried through

the years, it is difficult to be " on top of " thesituation and still keep a blind eye. I always havethe supplement pull in the back of my mind, but honestly, I cannot say we have seen any true regression

off of them - that alone messes with me mentally, lol,as I truly can't believe he is the same, if not betterin certain areas, off of them. It goes against my biomedwarrior nature, and yet I do remember the Dr. telling

me in our initial visit that the herbs are actuallypacked with vitamins and minerals the body needs, soI rationalize that in fact, he isn't really off ofsupplements after all. Something is truly happening with his gut healing, that

much I am sure of. And so we wait and watch the restplay out. He is not worse cognitively than when onall of his supps., but I sure would like to see a progresssurge happen (wouldn't we all!). Maybe the herbs are so effective with the gut that

they dealt with the sour milk episode more effectivelyand caused an intense reaction? Hang in there!

>> Sorry if this is long, but I want to be sure to include all of the

> facts. I am not sure what to do, and am hoping someone can think of > something I may have missed :)> > I started my 17-year-old on Dr. Peng's herbs around three weeks ago. > When we started them, my daughter was actually doing better than

she > had been doing for years...she was happy, maturing, and her OCD was > under control. I decided to start her on the herbs b/c she has a bad > bacteria in her gut (I didn't want to put her on antibiotics) plus

> she has yeast/intestinal issues. I was also hoping to get her > congestion under control with the herbs. My biggest hesitation was > similar to others on here, which is stopping her supplements. But

I > decided to try them anyway, just keep a close eye on her. > > We got our first shipment, and it was slow going b/c I was giving her > too much so she wasn't feeling very good. Once we got that

leveled > out things were better; however, her stomache aches and congestion > were still there, but they were a little bit better. She seemed to > be doing okay w/o all of her supplements, and I dare say maybe

even a > bit better in the areas of maturity and calmness, organization, etc. > When I called to order more tea, he mentioned that he was going to > change it, adding something more to try to combat her stomach

aches. > > When I got the new batch, it was visibly different. There were only > a few herbs that I recognized from the first batch, and it was a > completely different color and smell when cooking. According to

my > daughter this batch tasted really bad compared to the first one. > Anyway, she started the new batch on Friday, and all seemed fine. > Saturday and Sunday were fine. In fact, they were great. Her

> stomach seemed to be a bit better on Sunday. > > The problem started Sunday evening after she ate a bowl of cereal. > We are not on any diets; we've tried several and haven't had any

> noticeable improvements with them. Anyway, she ate a bowl of cereal > commenting that the milk tasted funny, but I just bought the milk, so > I told her it was fine, w/o checking to be sure. But shortly

after > eating the cereal, she started to get aggitated and to make a long > story short she had a complete emotional meltdown, such that I > haven't seen in a really long time. She has a good friend she

turns > to when she feels like this, and she was talking to her on the phone > when I finally quit eavesdropping and went to bed around 11:30. By > then she sounded like she had it under control. But morning she

said > she was up till 3:30, she said she had some sort of anxiety/OCD > attack. She said she couldn't sleep b/c she was obsessing over > things, reliving bad memories, and using her hands to " vacuum " her

> floor, until her hands were raw. This has never happened to her > before, and it completely freaked her out. It scares me when she > has " bad thoughts " b/c that usually leads her to becoming

suicidal, > but I didn't hear her say anything like that to her friend last > night. It wasn't until my husband went to have a bowl of cereal this > morning that he discovered the milk was bad.

> > I know it sounds weird but I'm wondering if the milk somehow played a > role in triggering this attack??? It could be the new tea as well, > but it seems like if there was something in the tea that was going

to > affect her this adversely that it would have happened right away, not > three days into it. Any thoughts?? > > Sorry it's so long :(>

-- Ormonde, L.Ac.

www.AuburnCommunityAcupuncture.com

Thanks, , I appreciate your insight...the root vs. the branch makes total sense. I wonder if it is just a matter of determining the root?? Dr. Peng felt that it was the milk that caused it in this case...she's going to take the tea again today, and I'll keep my fingers crossed (that's an understatement) that we don't have another episode such as this one.

, I don't know about the sour milk role, butI will share our experience on herb change. Ty wasshowing nice tea benefits with our first 2 wk. batchand then our Dr. (not Peng) changed his second 2 wk.batch a week ago. He added in more medicinal herbswith an antibiotic effect to address Ty's bacterialissues and the die off that ensued with the firstbatch of tea. While we continue to see nice underlyinggains (potty successes), his "mini wows" of jointattention and engagement are not as prevelant (stillbetter than before we began the tea, but not as great as2 wks. ago). We are dealing with some sort of rashon and off, and his butt pimples are coming andgoing, so I can only surmise that we are again dealing with some die off. My Dr. did tell me thatthe healing process was a long one with the herbs,so I guess like any intervention I have tried throughthe years, it is difficult to be

"on top of" thesituation and still keep a blind eye. I always havethe supplement pull in the back of my mind, but honestly, I cannot say we have seen any true regressionoff of them - that alone messes with me mentally, lol,as I truly can't believe he is the same, if not betterin certain areas, off of them. It goes against my biomedwarrior nature, and yet I do remember the Dr. tellingme in our initial visit that the herbs are actuallypacked with vitamins and minerals the body needs, soI rationalize that in fact, he isn't really off ofsupplements after all. Something is truly happening with his gut healing, thatmuch I am sure of. And so we wait and watch the restplay out. He is not worse cognitively than when onall of his supps., but I sure would like to see a progresssurge happen (wouldn't we all!). Maybe the herbs are so effective with the gut thatthey dealt with the sour milk

episode more effectivelyand caused an intense reaction? Hang in there!

>> Sorry if this is long, but I want to be sure to include all of the > facts. I am not sure what to do, and am hoping someone can think of > something I may have missed :)> > I started my 17-year-old on Dr. Peng's herbs around three weeks ago. > When we started them, my daughter was actually doing better than she > had been doing for years...she was happy, maturing, and her OCD was > under control. I decided to start her on the herbs b/c she has a bad > bacteria in her gut (I didn't want to put her on antibiotics) plus > she has yeast/intestinal issues. I was also hoping to get her > congestion under control with the herbs. My biggest hesitation was > similar to

others on here, which is stopping her supplements. But I > decided to try them anyway, just keep a close eye on her. > > We got our first shipment, and it was slow going b/c I was giving her > too much so she wasn't feeling very good. Once we got that leveled > out things were better; however, her stomache aches and congestion > were still there, but they were a little bit better. She seemed to > be doing okay w/o all of her supplements, and I dare say maybe even a > bit better in the areas of maturity and calmness, organization, etc. > When I called to order more tea, he mentioned that he was going to > change it, adding something more to try to combat her stomach aches. > > When I got the new batch, it was visibly different. There were only > a few herbs that I recognized from the first batch, and it was a > completely

different color and smell when cooking. According to my > daughter this batch tasted really bad compared to the first one. > Anyway, she started the new batch on Friday, and all seemed fine. > Saturday and Sunday were fine. In fact, they were great. Her > stomach seemed to be a bit better on Sunday. > > The problem started Sunday evening after she ate a bowl of cereal. > We are not on any diets; we've tried several and haven't had any > noticeable improvements with them. Anyway, she ate a bowl of cereal > commenting that the milk tasted funny, but I just bought the milk, so > I told her it was fine, w/o checking to be sure. But shortly after > eating the cereal, she started to get aggitated and to make a long > story short she had a complete emotional meltdown, such that I > haven't seen in a really long time. She has a good friend she

turns > to when she feels like this, and she was talking to her on the phone > when I finally quit eavesdropping and went to bed around 11:30. By > then she sounded like she had it under control. But morning she said > she was up till 3:30, she said she had some sort of anxiety/OCD > attack. She said she couldn't sleep b/c she was obsessing over > things, reliving bad memories, and using her hands to "vacuum" her > floor, until her hands were raw. This has never happened to her > before, and it completely freaked her out. It scares me when she > has "bad thoughts" b/c that usually leads her to becoming suicidal, > but I didn't hear her say anything like that to her friend last > night. It wasn't until my husband went to have a bowl of cereal this > morning that he discovered the milk was bad.> > I know it sounds weird but I'm

wondering if the milk somehow played a > role in triggering this attack??? It could be the new tea as well, > but it seems like if there was something in the tea that was going to > affect her this adversely that it would have happened right away, not > three days into it. Any thoughts?? > > Sorry it's so long :(>

-- Ormonde, L.Ac.www.AuburnCommunity Acupuncture. com

, when I first read your post and before reading Rei’s

experience with the new herbs, my vote was that it had to be the milk.

After reading Rei’s reply to you, I’m only 98% sure

(lol). As I read your daughter’s reaction it reminded me of

reading Elaine Gotschall’s (Of Breaking The Vicious Cycle book)

daughter’s reaction to food as well. She used to get into paranoid

states that would last days on end. Did you read that book about the SCD

diet? That’s when Elaine learned about food and their connection to

psychiatric symptoms.

And by the way, my son is also going through screaming

cycles and waking up in the middle of the night as well.

Carmen

F. Goldman, Esq.