RemedySpot.com

considering using valtrex

Rate this topic

Guest guest

my son damian is a beautiful 5 year old boy who has mad so many gains

over the past 2 1/2 years. i am considering using valtrex to help him

futher but i am very nervous. can anyone help me make my decision

easier with positive or negative stories. thanks.

My 6 year old is just finishing up his first round of Valtrex/Diflucan. He's been on it for about 50 days and for us, there were no adverse side-effects. With everything we try, he improves slowly and steadily so I wasn't really expecting a huge "wow" and I wasn't surprised!

He has had several rashes/pox-like episodes that last a couple of days. He developed sores at the corners of his mouth and his lips were chapped and peeled like crazy. He has some excema spots that turned bright pink/red at first and then that eventually went back to 'normal'. All of these physical features tells me that the Valtrex was working. My son is verbal but it's mostly scripts so he's not able tell me how he feels most of the time.

There are a couple of more 'natural' methods for fighting viruses (vitamin A, virastop) that might be good for you to try if you're nervous about the strong medicine/cost. We'll be rotating our methods after we finish with the Valtrex. Hope this helps! - Amy

Subject: considering using valtrexTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 4:55 AM

my son damian is a beautiful 5 year old boy who has mad so many gains over the past 2 1/2 years. i am considering using valtrex to help him futher but i am very nervous. can anyone help me make my decision easier with positive or negative stories. thanks.