RemedySpot.com

Is anyone straining the brewed herbs??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When I brew the herbs I get from Dr. Peng there is a lot of stuff at

the bottom, and my daughter hates to drink that. Is anyone else having

this problem? I strained it out of this last batch, but I'm hoping I'm

not taking out all the beneficial stuff!! I wouldn't want to drink it

personally either, so I don't blame her for not wanting to drink it :))

I am straining mine. I had been using the bag as well but you still get the little grainy stuff with it either way.

I run the brew through a find seive and it gets out everything except for the little grainy stuff, but its the same with the bag.

I started giving the kids a straw so that when they drink they get some of that stuff from the bottom with the rest of the tea and its not all left at the bottom of the cup for them to have to finish by itself.

I am afraid that they need that too so thats why I have them drink it all, but they don't seem to mind it that much. If its really a problem for your daughter I wouldn't worry too much about it, I imagine its not all that much of the value of the tea.

You can try the straw first and see if that helps or maybe add a little juice to the cup when it starts to get towards the bottom to help dilute that stuff.

Subject: Is anyone straining the brewed herbs??To: mb12 valtrex Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 8:40 AM

When I brew the herbs I get from Dr. Peng there is a lot of stuff at the bottom, and my daughter hates to drink that. Is anyone else having this problem? I strained it out of this last batch, but I'm hoping I'm not taking out all the beneficial stuff!! I wouldn't want to drink it personally either, so I don't blame her for not wanting to drink it :))

you might want to ask if they need that part of

the tea... while we don't use Dr Peng, my Dr.

brews Ty's himself and packages it for us.. there

isn't any grainy stuff in his, and it is working:)!

>

>

> Subject: Is anyone straining the brewed herbs??

> To: mb12 valtrex

> Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 8:40 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> When I brew the herbs I get from Dr. Peng there is a lot of stuff

at

> the bottom, and my daughter hates to drink that. Is anyone else

having

> this problem? I strained it out of this last batch, but I'm hoping

I'm

> not taking out all the beneficial stuff!! I wouldn't want to drink

it

> personally either, so I don't blame her for not wanting to drink

it :))

>

Thanks, . I noticed with the first batch that there was some at the bottom but it was tolerable, but we just started a new batch today and this one has a lot more. I like your ideas, I will try them. (Oh and I have to laugh b/c my daughter was hoping the new batch was going to taste better, I told her not to count on it. This morning she drank it and said that it tastes like eating dandelions...she said it was worse than the first batch)

From: <martis0425@sbcgloba l.net>Subject: Is anyone straining the brewed herbs??To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Friday, December 12, 2008, 8:40 AM

When I brew the herbs I get from Dr. Peng there is a lot of stuff at the bottom, and my daughter hates to drink that. Is anyone else having this problem? I strained it out of this last batch, but I'm hoping I'm not taking out all the beneficial stuff!! I wouldn't want to drink it personally either, so I don't blame her for not wanting to drink it :))

Thanks , that's good to know. I will ask him next time I talk to him, but it sounds like it's okay if I strain it :)))

Subject: Re: Is anyone straining the brewed herbs??To: mb12 valtrex Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 12:43 PM

you might want to ask if they need that part ofthe tea... while we don't use Dr Peng, my Dr. brews Ty's himself and packages it for us.. thereisn't any grainy stuff in his, and it is working:)!> > From: <martis0425@ ...>> Subject: Is anyone straining the brewed herbs??> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 8:40 AM> > > > > > > When I brew the herbs I get from Dr. Peng there is a lot of stuff at > the bottom, and my daughter hates to drink

that. Is anyone else having > this problem? I strained it out of this last batch, but I'm hoping I'm > not taking out all the beneficial stuff!! I wouldn't want to drink it > personally either, so I don't blame her for not wanting to drink it :))>