RemedySpot.com

Re: Kerrie--Fellow TCM users....supplement question REI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kerrie,

Some children take couple of weeks to show noticable changes. If this is your case, you can discuss with Dr. Peng. He will adjust the formula or change ingredients based on your child's respones. No response is also a response. When there is no noticable response, it does not mean there is no response inside the body. You may not measure whether there is a response by seeing improvement in speech, or behavior. You ought to see if your child sleep better, skin tone looks better, better BM, having a better apetite, calmer, lower stimming and reduced OCD first, sometime the body is going through detox or die-off, and after it clears up, improvement on speech, behavior will come after that.... Don't give up...

Sincerely, Rei

Subject: Re: Fellow TCM users....supplement question REITo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 9:51 PM

Did you stop them before starting TCM? My son is on SO many things I'm nervous.

My son has been taking Dr. Peng's herbs for a week now with no noticeable change. I'm wondering if it's the supplements interfering or if its just one more thing he doesn't respond to

Kerrie

In a message dated 12/8/2008 10:47:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, milesfunding@ yahoo.com writes:

I stopped supplements except calcium and multi-vitamin after 7 weeks of TCM herb tea from Dr. Peng. Progress with joy still continue. We got one happy and healthy kid in our house, hardly can imagine people used to label him "autism".

Check out my Parent to Parent Toy/Game suggestion list for children with AutismPARENT TO PARENT TOY SUGGESTIONS FOR KIDS WITH AUTISM.

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.