RemedySpot.com

Re: REI .. again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How do I find Dr. Peng by accident?

I like to tell the story again.

One of my co-workers was out sick for couple of weeks with lyme disease while she was pregant 6 months. Her family doctor prescribed her anti-biotic, but she was worry about the drug may affect the baby. So, she took her mother's advice to see a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) doctor who has cured her mother's friend from a severe stroke. My co-worker went to the same TCM and the TCM treated her lyme disease only by acupunture and some natural herb protocols. Couple of weeks later, she returned to work without any pain and her paralized body parts were functioned fine by then. Her baby is 2 months old now, healthy and fine.

I remember couple of months ago, on this group, we had a discussion about Lyme disease somehow related to our children's neurological problems ( the type of bacterial, betanello...something..), so I was worry about if my son has this type of bacterial infection and it may cause him OCD, stimming, anxiety, poor speech...

So, I asked my co-worker where is her TCM's clinic. She told me it is in a business center called Golden Plaza in Houston TX. OK, we drove up there, somehow, Dr. Peng Acupunture and Herb science sign caught our eyes, so we parked our car in front of his clinic and let him see my son ( by then, my son could not stop jumping up and down, non stop moving around, stimming, stuttering, anxious, and tantrum around the clock). So, there we go. This is how we start the herb protocol. We were thinking to have my son get acupunture treatment just like what my co-worker did, but Dr. Peng did not go for that route, because acupunture needs patient to sit still.....

Until a week later, I realized that Dr. Peng is not the same TCM who treated my co-worker's lyme disease. My co-worker's TCM is cross the street from Dr. Peng.

However, I have to admit, after seeing at least 8 DAN doctors from coast to coast, south to north in the country, this TCM Dr.Peng brought out the best results to my son in terms of recovery from autism, also frees up my son from zoloft and risperdal, it is happening now...

Sincerely, Rei

Subject: REI .. againTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 3:16 PM

There was once you posted;"ever since we visited Dr. Peng by accident"How did you find him by accident...?