RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Supplements and Heart Beat - HELP NEEDED

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Actually I have been thinking about increasing VitD, he gets 545 ius total.

>> Sorry for the cross post but I really need to find someone who might know> this information.> > History:> > 7yo son w/ Autism, diagnosed with mild heart murmer at birth, had

him> checked by a pediatric cardiologist 1-2 years ago (can't remember exact> date), still had murmer but was given the green light for sport activities.> Seen regular doc for regular visits, and most recently saw a

Developmental> Ped in October 08. No mention ever given of an irregular/irregular> heartbeat. I called cardiologist to double check, nothing in the records, I> will call newest ped later to check with her.

> > I am considering treating with Chinese Medicine and took his pulse, when I> found an irregular heartbeat. If this had always been there I wouldn't be> concerned but apparantly it hasn't. Part of me realizes his pulse

fits> perfectly with his diagnosis in Chinese Medicine so that is keeping me> somewhat calm, but we recently started alot of BioMed and I am concerned> that it could be a supplement. I'd like to see if anyone has any

thoughts> on the following supplements being a factor?> > Supplements> Houston Enzymes - TriEnza, NoFenol (have done these enzymes previously even> before Cardiologist appt)> Nordic Naturals - Nordic Berries, DHA Junior 8 gels, CLO 2 tsp

(alternate> CLO/DHA daily)> Biotin 10,000 - 20,000 mcg daily> Kirkland Calcium citrate 250mg/Mag 40mg (also has Vit D, B6, Zinc, Copper,> Manganese)> Natural Calm Magnesium 300mg

> mb12 1000mcg, folinic acid 400mcg, acetyl l carnitine 250mg (has only had> two doses of these starting four days ago)> GSE - 3 drops> Renew Life & Culturelle Probiotic> BComplex

> > We are seeing terrific gains, getting close to recovery so I am very, very> surprised to see his pulse like this. I will write to the TCM group> separately about his TCM stuff as I was going to do this anyway,

but needed> some immediate help with what might be going on, I don't want to be putting> my son in danger. And really I am not a sensationalist, if anything I under> react - just to give perspective, lol.

> > -- > Ormonde, L.Ac.> www.AuburnCommunityAcupuncture.com>Google vitamin d toxicity, there may be info there to help

-- Ormonde, L.Ac.

www.AuburnCommunityAcupuncture.com