RemedySpot.com

Re: --Any success on Dr. Peng's protocol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am glad that you are going to start it. Just FYI, I have heard some of parents writing me that when they are on Dr. Peng's herb protocol, the child is having gains, but once they add chelation IV from DAN protocol with the herb protocol together, stimming and other regression come back. So, make sure do one thing at the time, in order not to interfier the protocol.

Dr. Peng told us on our visit yesterday that his goal is to help our children to build a healthy immune and healthy liver detox system, hopefully one day our children will not rely on any supp or any herb tea to kill yeast, bacteria, or suffering from overloaded toxins. The ideal body should be able to detox on its own, instead of relying on taking supp ( such as ALA, DMSA, or Glutathione) to rid of toxin. TCM principle is not want patient to rely on or addict to any meds, herb or drug. Eventually, TCM is to build a body where is drug free.

Just a note to share from Dr. Peng.

Sincerely, Rei

Subject: Re: Any success on Dr. Peng's protocolTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 6:33 PM

Rei, I was probably calling him while you were there! I called him today and he answered the phone himself! I found this really funny for some reason. He's very nice. He asked me to send and email telling him about Ruby's supps and her behaviours and symptoms. Then he wanted me to call him for the consult. I told him everything and he is sending me 15 bags. I am to used one bag for 2 days. I told him that I was worried about running out and not getting the next batch in time and reassured me it wouldn't happen, I hope not! I am cutting all of Ruby's supps and stopping her chelation for this!He said I can go back to the AC chelation after a month on his stuff if I want to and just monitor her. My stuff is supposed to be here in a week. The shipping is crazy expensive. He said they are working on a concentrated powder form of his herbs so they will be cheaper to send and we only have to

add water to them.He was very sweet and spent a long time talking to me.Thanks again for sharing this information.>

>> > Thanks a lot ,> > > > I am very happy to know all this..... I am doing bio-medical > > treatment for my son since last one year, that to with one of the > > famous DAN doctor, but till now, no wow signs at all. I hope may be > > this herb protocol will work for us.....> > > >

Thanks Rei. I am really excited. He was so nice and so easy to talk to

.. I don't do IV chelation, but I do Cutler protocol. I am nervous

about stopping because I want the mercury out of her brain. But I will

stop and see how it goes. He said I could use a lower dose of the ALA,

but I am going to stop for a month and if things go well I might not

have to go back to chelation.

I think Ruby will respond to Dr. Peng's treatment because she doesn't

have a leaky gut, her issues are a bit different.

Thanks so much Rei!

> > >

> > > Thanks a lot ,

> > >

> > > I am very happy to know all this..... I am doing bio-medical

> > > treatment for my son since last one year, that to with one of

the

> > > famous DAN doctor, but till now, no wow signs at all. I hope may

> be

> > > this herb protocol will work for us.....

> > >

> > >

>