RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Jill-- Our Update on Dr. Pengs herbs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow, Jill, I am so happy for you and your son. To me, there are a lot of "WOWs" from your son already. Keep up what you are doing and keep us updated.

Dr. Peng wanted to see my son some time next week, and will add another therapy into his protocol--cupping. I will keep you all updated on that. Cupping is another alternative treatment rather than acupunture, addition to his herb protocol.

We are making history together here, finding a new arena to pull our children out of autism.

PS: Update on my son's development.

We are amazed by my son's emotional stability. Even something bothers him, he will express upset feeling, but he will let it go pretty quickly and have sort of "life goes on". and did not let it bother him too long. Still no tantrum presented ever since we were on the herb.

Since he can speak better and more clear, he can express what he sees, what he hears and what he thinks better. Today when we drove home from dinner, I played a Latin pop music, sung by Arjona from Panama, my son started to tell me what musical instruments in the entire song. He told me the drum is in the back, violent at the front, and then piano coming along, guitar, base.... He moved slightly his head and swinged body along with the melody happily with a big smile. This song is about reunion with loved ones ( I guess, I don't fully understand Spanish, only based on some key words in the lyric...) I never know my son has such musical ears until he can express things in language better now... The herbs really bring him back to our world and I can see he enjoys life in general much more.. This is precious....

Sincerely, Rei

Subject: Re: Our Update on Dr. Pengs herbsTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 5:21 PM

Thank you for posting your progress, Jill. My son is also seven, and we are now on day 13 of Dr. Pengs herb tea. We have seen some subtle progress too, such as playing with us or his sisters for longer periods of time. But- I'm thinking maybe he will have our son drink more too, as it just seems as it is not quite enough- I'm waiting for a call back from Dr. Peng now and will also post on any progress.->> Hi everyone, to those who are interested. My son who is 7 has been on Dr.Pengs herbs for 8 days now. As I previously posted I started them last Saturday as we would be on vacation in Florida to visit my brother and his family and I would be able to monitor him 24/7. >

> I stopped ALL supplements he was currently taking. My son has been much more aware, and using much more language. To share a few of my OMG moments. At the pool he wanted to swim by all the kids. I know that because he told me so. when my niece and nephew came to the pool he was playing "with them" ...holding hands and jumping in together and playing some underwater game. My son was engaged! Also, a big shocker was when he saw other dads playing with their kids (jumping off their dads shoulders) my son swam up to the dad and said "shoulders My turn". ( I would like to point out that my husband and brother played with him for about 3 hours in the pool also) He never has done these things before.> > Also on Thanksgiving my brother had a house full of kids and my son was following the kids around

and wanting to be with them (he was not very conversaional) . Then my son started to play the Wii game..he has NEVER been able to play. He told me that he wants Galaxy and Party for Christmas. > > He has been singing Christmas songs, and when I asked him what his favorite Christmas song is he looked right at me and said "Jingle Bell Rock". He is dong much better with "WH" questions. One more thing that we thought was funny is that when we arrived back in Michigan My son looked at me and said "Snow, wear coat, hat, gloves, and boots. And then he said "we will go back to Florida" so then I asked him when will we go back to Florida? and he said "February" (which is when we always go to Disney World) I don't know how to explain it but when he talks to me I feel there is more "normalcy" if that makes

sense. > > The negative things are that he is still humming (which drives me nuts) and will plug his ears at times. His sleeping has been over all good with 2 exceptions.. he woke up one night at 2:20am and did not go back to sleep until 7am. And last night he woke up at 4:30am and did not fall back to sleep ( he is at school right now). Before the herbs, this sort of thing would happen maybe once every 4 months. Also he has been throwing fits when he doesn't get his way. I called Dr. Peng today and he told me to up the dosage. Instead of using 1 bag for 3 days, he wants me to use one bag in two days. > > > I don't want to mislead anyone here, I am not seeing HUGE changes, but enough changes to keep going. It is very scary having him off his

supps, however he is not having any regression . This is extremely nerve wracking for me, but as I said I am going to keep going for now and start drinking the tea myself to see how it will make me feel. I am also going to be testing for metals to see if there is a change from his previous test. AND, I should be getting his Yasko test results soon and will be going over everything with my DAN doctors. I' ll keep you guys updated. Take Care >