RemedySpot.com

Re: Does and timings for Dr. Peng's Herb Tea

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi there,

We give our son Dr. Peng's herb juice with meals or with snack. He can drink it like any beverage along with food. We add stevia and serve it as cold. That is my son's preference. Hope that helps answer your question. Wish you the best luck to you and your little one. :)

Sincerely, Rei

Subject: Does and timings for Dr. Peng's Herb TeaTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 4:31 PM

Hi Rei and others,I just got the herbs from Dr. Peng and will brew the tea this evening. I want to know, at what time you give herb teas to your child. Dr. Peng asked me to give three times in a day, but I want to make sure with respect to whether it should be taken before meal or after meal and best timings. Please let me know, looking forward to get your advise on this.Thanks,

Hi Rei,

It's from Michigan. Didn't you start noticing changes in 1 week?

ny has been

on the tea for one week. He is sleeping through the night until morning. But

I haven't noticed anything

else. At times, he has been quite volitile and very upset. When did the

improvements in conversation

and brain and cognition start to happen?

PS Going to get more snow in Michigan tonight, 5 more inches.Yuk!!!!

Does and timings for Dr. Peng's Herb Tea

>To: mb12 valtrex

>Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 4:31 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Hi Rei and others,

>

>I just got the herbs from Dr. Peng and will brew the tea this evening.

>I want to know, at what time you give herb teas to your child. Dr.

>Peng asked me to give three times in a day, but I want to make sure

>with respect to whether it should be taken before meal or after meal

>and best timings. Please let me know, looking forward to get your

>advise on this.

>

>Thanks,

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

, do you still keep ny on diets? or some basic supp?

In some people's case, it takes couple of weeks to see the gain and changes. You may call Dr. Peng to address your concern about the aggression or upset part, maybe you need more deseage or different type of herbs.

In our case, my son's display calmness, and peace almost in the 3rd day which even zoloft or risperdal can't do that well to my son.

Sincerely, Rei >>From: pramod.samal <pramod.samal@ yahoo.com>>Subject: Does and timings for Dr. Peng's Herb Tea>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com>Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 4:31 PM>>>>>>>Hi Rei and others,>>I just got the herbs from Dr. Peng and will brew the tea this evening. >I want to know, at

what time you give herb teas to your child. Dr. >Peng asked me to give three times in a day, but I want to make sure >with respect to whether it should be taken before meal or after meal >and best timings. Please let me know, looking forward to get your >advise on this.>>Thanks,>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>