RemedySpot.com

Couple of more sweet progress

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Week 7 on Dr. Peng's herb medicine.

If you have read my previous email about just a week ago, we discovered that my son now can eat a lot of food that he was restricted before. I called that Stage of no diet needed or Stage of All you can eat. I am sure somehow the herbs trains the body how to metablize, break down food and absorb variety of food much better now ( included dairy, wheat and sugar). So, after cheese burger, we don't see any tantrum, or after a bowl of pasta, he does not have bloating stomach, or after a sweet desert, he will not get hyper and stutter and stimming... Still, we see a calm and content child.

These recent two days, my son displays great awareness.

That afternoon, when he and dad went into our car, dad was looking around and looking for something inside the car before started the car. My son sat at the passenger seat and out of no where, he told dad " it is right here." And he pointed something at the cup holder. That was dad's cell phone. Yes. At that moment, dad was looking for his cell phone before he started the car and took off to the store. After this happened, I asked my husband, if he ever asked my son where his cell phone was at? My husband said no. We can't figure out how my son knew what my husband was looking for at that moment. All my husband did was sitting in the car and looking around his cell phone without saying a word to distrub my son. We all know that autistic kid can't take change very well, someone like my son, once we sit in the car, he expected us to start the car. if something distrub this procedure, my son used to freak out and throw a tantrum, that's why my husband

kept his mouth shut not to let my son know that he may need to get out of car and get into the house to look for cell phone, instead of starting car right away. But just at that moment of looking for cell phone, my son has read his dad's mind and found where the cell phone was and pointed it to dad.... this is a huuuuuuge change and progress. He must be aware of and observe surrounding very well, plus apply his observation to help out others....

2) When they took off to grocery store, again, a very crowded and noisy market, my husband was nervous if my son will run off the store again ( crowd and noise used to bother him a lot and will force him to run off the store). Throughout the whole time, my son did not complain anything, finished up shopping with dad, pushed the cart at all time, until the end, when they were at the check-out place, my son walked to the end of counter, started to bag grocery, calmly and nicely, if he is older, you will think he is working in that store and bagging for customers. Some of the grocery was big, he coudn't fit it in one bag, if that happened in the past, that will make him mad plus another tantrum, but this time, he tried to arrange other items around in the bag and found a way to fit the big item into one bag, nice and neat. He won the cashiers' girl's heart. Cashier girl gave him some free tokens for the video games in the store for thanking him

doing job for her. My son smiled at her and used the token to try one of the games, however, the game was out of order, and then we expected him another tanturm, but he did not. He inserted all the tokens and leave the broken game machine there, and told us "Oh, oh, it is not working... let's go home." ( instead of tantrum)

We were like in a wonderland by eye witness my son's changes and progress... very thankful in tears...

Sincerely, Rei