RemedySpot.com

Penumbra -BLINKING, supplements, & antivirals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for this info & the link! :)

I forgot to mention that has been GFCF for one year now and we use the TD Glutathione every day (.4ml during chelation & 1ml the rest of the time).

I will try the powder mb12 (is there a max dose for this?) when he starts blinking...it tends to happen more frequently at night while he's watching TV/movies (but he still does it during the day when he's not doing these things).

One other question (and I'll probably find this in the files but I'll ask anyway): how do you know if your child needs antivirals? Is there a blood/stool/urine test for that? We've been working with our DAN for a year now & it's never come up, but I will ask her at the visit next month.

Cyndi N.

[sPAM] Re: new-BLINKING reaction todilating drops-tic> > > Yes, it all started with my 5 yo ASD son at age 4 with a blinking tic.> > We did an MRI and lumbar puncture, and both were normal. Looking back> on this stage of our son's regressive autism, the best advice I have> is to remove gluten and casine (milk) and to increase vitamins, cod> liver oil is good. Our next step on the journey involved a herbal> homeopathy called UNDA #s. This and the diet eliminated all tics. > > http://www.autismpedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Will#Responds_to_GFCF_and_Homeopathy> > Please report what therapies, if any, you are currently doing.> > Welcome,> --penumbra> > > Has anyone ever heard of this? Do you have any advice for me? I> have one more doctor I can try...his neuro, but she keeps hammering us> to do an MRI and I think this would send her over the edge. I've been> avoiding the MRI b/c I'm afraid of regression due to sedation (and the> ped said an MRI is not a diagnostic tool for tics). did have> a 24 hour EEG in August to test for absence seizures (he has> occasional staring spells) but none showed up.> > > > Thanks for reading this and accepting me into your group, > > Cyndi N.> > > > PS I forgot to add that is taking Ketoconzaole for yeast> and I called the pharmacy and they said a possible side effect is> light sensitivity (which is also a side effect of the Cyclogyl) but> he's been blinking for 10 days now (even in the dark) and he had been> on the Keto. more than a week before this started.> >>