RemedySpot.com

Re: Rei Question re Dr Peng

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Call him and tell him you emailed him. He'll pull up your email and talk to you on the phone. He's only answered my emails once. Now I just email him, tell him what's up, then call him the next day to talk.

Kerrie

I mailed Dr peng twice and have heard no reply i dont want to hassell him how long does it usually take or him to get back to usThanks caroline

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

I spoke with him around 6pm EST last night. He didn't mention going away to me so I hope he gets our herbs out before he goes our I'm screwed!

Kerrie

He told me that he is going away for 2 weeks for the holidays so its possible that he is already gone.

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Same here. I emailed him yesterday, I just need to know what is a realistic.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "puddens3" Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:54:19 -0000To: <mb12 valtrex >Subject: Rei Question re Dr Peng Rei I mailed Dr peng twice and have heard no reply i dont want to hassell him how long does it usually take or him to get back to us Thanks caroline

I emailed him twice weeks ago and never one response I ended up finding a local one.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:59:35 AMSubject: Re: Rei Question re Dr Peng

Same here. I emailed him yesterday, I just need to know what is a realistic.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

From: "puddens3" Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:54:19 -0000To: <mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com>Subject: Rei Question re Dr Peng

Rei I mailed Dr peng twice and have heard no reply i dont want to hassell him how long does it usually take or him to get back to usThanks caroline

I'm not Rei, but I can tell you that he does take forever to return emails...you're better off calling him, I almost always reach him that way; most times he answers the phone himself :))

Subject: Re: Rei Question re Dr PengTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 3:05 PM

I emailed him twice weeks ago and never one response I ended up finding a local one.

From: "brainmd61yahoo (DOT) com" <brainmd61yahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:59:35 AMSubject: Re: Rei Question re Dr Peng

Same here. I emailed him yesterday, I just need to know what is a realistic. Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

From: "puddens3" Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:54:19 -0000To: <mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com>Subject: Rei Question re Dr Peng

Rei I mailed Dr peng twice and have heard no reply i dont want to hassell him how long does it usually take or him to get back to usThanks caroline

I find that you are better off trying to call him than e-mailing him. He did get back to my first e-mail in one day but since then he is slow to reply so I call and he has always picked up the phone.

He told me that he is going away for 2 weeks for the holidays so its possible that he is already gone.

Subject: Re: Rei Question re Dr PengTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 3:05 PM

From: "brainmd61yahoo (DOT) com" <brainmd61yahoo (DOT) com>To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 11:59:35 AMSubject: Re: Rei Question re Dr Peng

Same here. I emailed him yesterday, I just need to know what is a realistic. Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

He sent me a 2 week supply instead of a one week that I had ordered and charged my debit card for the double amount (which screwed me up) and then told me about it after he had mailed it. When I called him he told me it was because they were going away for 2 weeks and didn't want me to run out.

Subject: Re: Rei Question re Dr PengTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 6:02 PM

I spoke with him around 6pm EST last night. He didn't mention going away to me so I hope he gets our herbs out before he goes our I'm screwed!

Kerrie

In a message dated 12/16/2008 3:57:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, natbill7yahoo (DOT) com writes:

Thanks all, I'll post when we start and if we make any progress!!!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Call him and tell him you emailed him. He'll pull up your email

and

> > talk to

> > > you on the phone. He's only answered my emails once. Now I just

> > email him,

> > > tell him what's up, then call him the next day to talk.

> > >

> > > Kerrie

> > >

> > > In a message dated 12/16/2008 2:54:43 P.M. Eastern Standard

Time,

> > > jcbgalvin@ . writes:

> > >

> > > I mailed Dr peng twice and have heard no reply i dont want to

> > hassell

> > > him how long does it usually take or him to get back to us

> > > Thanks caroline

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ************ **Make your life easier with all your friends,

email,

> > and

> > > favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

> > > (http://www.aol. com/?optin= new- <http://www.aol.com/?

optin=new->

> > dp & icid=aolcom40van ity & ncid= emlcntaolcom0000 0010)

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Ormonde, L.Ac.

> www.AuburnCommunityAcupuncture.com

>

Good luck to you :)

Subject: Re: Rei Question re Dr PengTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 9:13 AM

Thanks all, I'll post when we start and if we make any progress!!!> > >> > >> > >> > > Call him and tell him you emailed him. He'll pull up your email and> > talk to> > > you on the phone. He's only answered my emails once. Now I just> > email him,> > > tell him what's up, then call him the next day to talk.> > >> > > Kerrie> >

>> > > In a message dated 12/16/2008 2:54:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,> > > jcbgalvin@ . writes:> > >> > > I mailed Dr peng twice and have heard no reply i dont want to> > hassell> > > him how long does it usually take or him to get back to us> > > Thanks caroline> > >> > >> > >> > > ************ **Make your life easier with all your friends, email,> > and> > > favorite sites in one place. Try it now.> > > (http://www.aol. com/?optin= new- <http://www.aol. com/?optin=new->> > dp & icid=aolcom40van ity & ncid= emlcntaolcom0000 0010)> > >> >> > > >> > > > --

> Ormonde, L.Ac.> www.AuburnCommunity Acupuncture. com>