RemedySpot.com

Re: Vikie-- Risperdal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Try TCM herb protocol, it is mild yet fix GI to improve malabsorption problem, too. My son had bad problem in GI before we are on herb, can't eat most of food on earth, only after 6 weeks of herb protocol, he enjoys most of the food on the menu in restaurants without problems phsycally and behavirally.

Sincerely, Rei

Subject: Re: RisperdalTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 8:13 PM

been there, done that on most things including meds. if you have tried most everything and still have major problems, meds can be the last resort depending upon how you feel about that. it is an individual decision. getting other parents' input is important. at the end of the day, you are the one that has to deal with your child.my son is a non responder to most stuff. after 8+ years of bio meds, had to go the meds route, reluctantly. that didnt work either! i have come to the conclusion that my son, who is chronically constip, with all the gi issues, is not able to properly absorb suppliments/ meds. i imagine his stomach is a cesspool (sp?). currently concentrating on the gi issues. will do the scope thing.specifically, risperdal, didnt do much for my son. caused a tremendous increase in urination. risperdal, as with the other meds tried, appeared to work

initially. that lasted about 2 mos. then, major aggression. had to stop. this is the case with the others too. even homeopathy didnt do much and after about 3 mos, aggression started up again.so, i'm still trying...however, i know how very difficult it is to put a child on meds. i have talked to many parents and some are very happy on meds and their lives have changed tremendously. they are able to go places and do things. they are not prisoners of their home. others are totally against it. meds can be dangerous, but, a very aggressive child is also dangerous. been there... do the research, and make an informed decision. but, dont beat yourself up if at the end of the day, your child becomes too severe to handle and you have to resort to meds, at least temporarily. i sincerely hope you find other options, but, do what you have to do in the

end....vicki Risperdal

Just polling everyone who has tried Risperdal for their children with aggression because our son's doc is gently pushing us to put him on this. He is VERY aggressive and life here is really tough. He is a complete nonresponder to all things biomed after four+ years of nonstop trying.Can anyone give me any input - positive or negative - as to whether riserdal has helped their children? Thanks.Desperate here, H.

Traveling over the river or through the woods this holiday season? Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!

tx rei, know of a good person in los angeles?

vicki

Risperdal

Just polling everyone who has tried Risperdal for their children with

aggression because our son's doc is gently pushing us to put him on

this. He is VERY aggressive and life here is really tough. He is a

complete nonresponder to all things biomed after four+ years of nonstop

trying.

Can anyone give me any input - positive or negative - as to whether

riserdal has helped their children?

Thanks.

Desperate here,

H.

Traveling over the river or through the woods this holiday season? Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!