RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Day 5 on Valtrex, vomit?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My son is five. Did you continue giving your daughter the Valtrex as prescribed during the time she was vomiting? I skipped one dose last night, but I think I should probably give him what he is supposed to take today. I just hate to see him get sick, but I also know this could be a good sign.

Subject: Re: Day 5 on Valtrex, vomit?To: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 11:37 AM

My daughter (age 4) also vomited about 1 week into Valrex. I think she may have had a slight fever on and off again during the first couple of weeks as well.We've seen some increased appropriate play skills since she's been on Valrex (for just over a month now) so the Valtrex is doing something positive I think.>> My son along with having four bowel movements during the night is now > vomiting today. Has anyone else had any of these symptons on Valtrex > early on?>

Don't ever purposely skip doses.  You have to work through the die off.  If you skip doses, you open it up viral mutation.  It's something you really need to be consistent with.  We've all been in the position of forgetting doses but you really need to keep that to a minimum. Cheryl~Check out my blog:  http://www.gryffins-tail.blogspot.com/ My son is five. Did you continue giving your daughter the Valtrex as prescribed during the time she was vomiting? I skipped one dose last night, but I think I should probably give him what he is supposed to take today. I just hate to see him get sick, but I also know this could be a good sign.--- On Mon, 12/22/08, jamesrsmall  wrote:Subject: Re: Day 5 on Valtrex, vomit?To: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 11:37 AMMy daughter (age 4) also vomited about 1 week into Valrex. I think she may have had a slight fever on and off again during the first couple of weeks as well.We've seen some increased appropriate play skills since she's been on Valrex (for just over a month now) so the Valtrex is doing something positive I think.>> My son along with having four bowel movements during the night is now > vomiting today. Has anyone else had any of these symptons on Valtrex > early on?>

My daughter (age 3) is not on valtrex. However, she is on diflucan and flagyl.

She is having a cold since the last 10 days that does not seem to go away. She has just started getting colds/coughs that she was not earlier. She would not fall sick at all earlier.

She has regressed during this 10 day period.....not answering apptly,. extremely cranky (crying).....

She also had her body warm for a couple of days ... Since I am not seeing the gains that I was before the cold, I was wondering if this is a die off or am I

doing something wrong.Thanks.

I gave him his dose today. He seems better, just stimmy. He actually put his coat on by himself for the first time today! Thanks I will not skip again. We will just work threw whatever comes our way!

From: jamesrsmall <jsmallparkerfinch (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Day 5 on Valtrex, vomit?To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, December 22, 2008, 11:37 AM

My daughter (age 4) also vomited about 1 week into Valrex. I think she may have had a slight fever on and off again during the first couple of weeks as well.We've seen some increased appropriate play skills since she's been on Valrex (for just over a month now) so the Valtrex is doing something positive I think.>> My son along with having four bowel movements during the night is now > vomiting today. Has anyone else had any of these symptons on Valtrex > early on?>

My son is on valtrex and amphotericin. He seems extra irritable, warm, and has vomited. This is Day six on combination.

Subject: Re: Re: Day 5 on Valtrex, vomit?To: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 6:29 PM

My daughter (age 3) is not on valtrex. However, she is on diflucan and flagyl.

She is having a cold since the last 10 days that does not seem to go away. She has just started getting colds/coughs that she was not earlier. She would not fall sick at all earlier.

She has regressed during this 10 day period.....not answering apptly,. extremely cranky (crying).... .

She also had her body warm for a couple of days ... Since I am not seeing the gains that I was before the cold, I was wondering if this is a die off or am I

doing something wrong.Thanks.