RemedySpot.com

just joining group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just started my ASD son (almost 4yrs old) on SCD a month ago... and B12 (methylcobalymin) nasal spray. We've been seeing some great jumps cognitively and with language. I also have noticed it looks like color has come back to his skin/ cheeks... this summer he had such a pasty complexion with such dark circles under his eyes. After he gets his B12 it looks like his skin has color and the circles under his eyes are more of a pinkish hue (not greenish/blue) Has anyone else noticed this... I question whether i actually see this or if it is hopefulness mixed with imagination.

I'm currently getting the B12 nasal spray rx through hopewell pharmacy in New Jersey. Is it possible to get it without a RX (I like taking it too... but don't want my son's rx to run out before they can fill it again.) Also, is there anything he needs to take with it in order to make it more effective?

Here is his current daily protocol:

Kirkman SuperNuThera 2t

Kirkman DMG w/ B12 and Folinic Acid 3T

Kirkman Calcium w/ vit D 1/2 t

kirkman melatonin at bedtime 1 mg

Nordic Naturals Cod Liv Oil 1t

Evening Primrose Oil 1300mg

Vit A and D

Houston Chewable Enzymes w/ meals: AFP, Prime Zyme, No Fenol

Houston chewable Acidophilus

Integrative theraputic inc. Reconistat 400 (stabalized glutathione)

Nutrasal Phoschol 1/2 t

slice of life chewable coq10

Methylcobalamin b12 nasal spray 1 squirt

currently on Fluconazole for yeast

and activated charcoal if he has yeast die off symptoms (moodiness/ unexplained tantrums/ more transition trouble than usual)

Also, I am wondering how to find out if needs or would respond positively to the valtrex. Is it something you just try to see... are there any negative side effects or reasons I wouldn't do that. I mean it is not like a vitamin or mineral or something that is good for him anyway (is it?), so I am a little nervous about just experimenting with it.

The next thing we are looking at is chelation... and I want to try other avenues before we go down that road.

Any advice is welcome.

Thank you.