Guest guest

I don't know. It depends how bad it is. My son has high lead and I

have chosen to use Alpha lipoic acid on the Cutler protocol schedule

and Amla for it. Dana (www.danasview.net) claims there is anecdotal

evidence that ALA chelates lead. I don't think it's been studied (at

least not extensively). Certain dietary interventions can help (eating

green leafy vegetables, etc.) but I don't think they will remove lead

stored in the bones. Make sure you are giving a Cal-mag-D supplement

because lead must be replaced when it leaves the bones.

My son did horrible on DMSA. We had some amazing initial

speech/language gains and that made me want to do it again, but then he

had this terrible peripheral neuropathy for a month or two during and

after - he was jumping, stomping, kicking and kicking and

kicking....and complaining of his fingers too. He was so

uncomfortable, my poor boy. And he only did 5mg DMSA per dose. I

won't do that to him again.

I do think that even with our bad experience, that I would recommend

doing one round of DMSA. A 2007 DAN! conference presentation showed

that one round normalizes glutathione. I don't know what else it does,

but it made my son ask his first question and make his first comment.

Andy Cutler said it probably jump-started a detox pathway in him.

>

> Would you advocate chelation for lead detox for a 3 and a quarter

year old?

>

That information certainly helps.

Would you or would you not then recommend the first round of chelation atleast for a jump start porpouse?

How do I get a prescription for ALA? Did that bring about any changes in your kiddo?

Have you tried dr.Peng's protocol for heavy metal detox?

Also, did you try using anti virals before you started chelation ?

Thanks again.

I'm really excited about trying this! Thanks for the encouragement. I emailed Dr. Peng before the holidays but have not heard anything yet. I really want to do the tea!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Rei Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 18:30:09 -0800 (PST)To: <mb12 valtrex >Subject: Re: Re: Improvements in Dr. Peng's protocol Before we bumped into Dr. Peng, I have just finished reading Andy Culter's book and already ordered DMSA and ALA. However, the supplier of DMSA did not send it to a right address, so we never got it in. At the same time, one of my employees shared with me about her Lyme Disease treated very well without taking any RX while she was 7 month pregant. She was treated by a TCM doctor. I had no background or training or knowledge about TCM by that time, the only thing I know about TCM was my grandparents or my parents will go to TCM for accupunture or herbal treatment for their arthritis or rhuematism arthritis. So, after I have been trying bio-med for years, from diets to another diests, MB12 shots, anti-fungal, eznyme, gluthatione, epsem salt bath...and SSRI, Risperdal.....nothing, none of them can help my son rid of anxiety, OCD, aggresson and tons of allergy issue. Some of them even handicap my son worse--MB12 shots is one of them.... After tried so many protocols, I was even more confused if all these problems are truly caused by specific toxic metal such as mercury or alumimun or just something else going wrong inside of my and we could not figure out,, because why none of these protocol improved my son even from 1 to 3 ( Let's say 10 is the total recovery)... This is what I questioned myself after I finished reading Andy Culter's book...So, while I couldn't get my DMSA, I decided to take another chance to see the TCM doctor that treated my staff''s lyme disease...As a matter of fact, Dr. Peng's clinic is cross the street of that TCM doctor who treated my staff lyme disease. I thought I went to the same doctor, but I did not. I realized it later on.Once I started TCM herbal protocol.... almost in a day or two, my son turned into a totally different child who was calm, happy, with huge leaps in speech, coordination, cognition, social interaction, independent thinking capibility.....And his improvement is still on going nowaday. His OCD is a history.. ( How many psych can treat OCD like this herb tea....)I think TCM herb sciense is not only addressing to DETOXIFY certain metal. It is addressing to the entire body's rebuilding, rehab, and re-alignment among major departments what they call heat, wind or what we know liver, kidney, lungs, heart and spleen.... I can't speak for that in detail, because I am not trained to do so.Trust me, TCM herb treatment or protocol is not only deal with one problem like Culter's theory or Yasko protocol... Andy Culter teaches people how and when to take DMSA, ALA to push out mercury.... I also questioned myself about Culter protocl. So, let's say, if my son takes DMSA or ALA for certain amount of time, and DMSA and ALA do help rid of mercury, but how can I make my son's body well and strong enough not to rely on taking DMSA, ALA for his life time to rid of toxins. We know we live in a toxic world....But, TCM herb can do more, way much more work inside the body and teach the body how to detox on its own, and how to regulate unwanted stuff, balance that universe inside of our body. So, eventually, we will not rely on taking any supp, or drugs to rid of unwanted stuff. Dr. Peng told me his ultimate goal for my son is no longer rely on any herb, any supp, and yet live a healthy life. I ask him how long does it take my son to be like this. His answer is one to 2 years. So, I do not want to see my son live off of bottles of bottles of supplements because he is too weak to detox aluminum, or too weak to know how to regulate oxalate or too weak to clean up yeast on his own. And there you go, we are here on the journey of TCM herb protocolYou may need to get a book about TCM medicine guideline, or get on line to do search more information. I can't really speak more than what I have spoken. My knowledge on TCM is very limited. But, for me, the fact is the fact. I eye witness my son get better and better once he started to drink the herb tea three times a day. I know for fact that nothing that he has tried in his life ever can do such a wonderful job than these cups of freshly brewed natural herb medicine. I am thankful for that.Sincerely, Rei From: Soliday <elizabethsoliday>Subject: Re: Improvements in Dr. Peng's protocolTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 6:16 PMRei, may I ask what made you choose Dr. Peng's protocol over Andy Cutler's chelation protocol? I did months of research before choosing Andy's chelation protocol. I did some more research and chose to follow another person's advice on dietary information. And most recently, I did a whole bunch of research on Amla and found that it was responsible for complete elimination of yeast in my child and also had many other benefits specific to the biological problems in autism. This is my concern about your post below, is the body truly able to detox mercury from the brain by itself even if it "knows" what it's doing? From what I can recall, I don't think so. If you have information stating otherwise, I would be very interested in it. What it comes down to is whether the liver and kidney problems are the cause of the retaining of mercury or whether they are the result. What do you think? Maybe you could ask Dr. Peng what he thinks? > > From: Shilpa Lele <deepshilp@. ..>> Subject: Re: Re: Improvements in Dr. Peng's protocol> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 10:14 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried Dr.Peng for heavy metals toxicity?> >

Hey, could you pls. tell me what form, brand and strength of amla did you use?

Thanks

From: Soliday <elizabethsoliday@ yahoo.com>Subject: Re: Improvements in Dr. Peng's protocolTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 6:16 PM

Rei, may I ask what made you choose Dr. Peng's protocol over Andy Cutler's chelation protocol? I did months of research before choosing Andy's chelation protocol. I did some more research and chose to follow another person's advice on dietary information. And most recently, I did a whole bunch of research on Amla and found that it was responsible for complete elimination of yeast in my child and also had many other benefits specific to the biological problems in autism. This is my concern about your post below, is the body truly able to detox mercury from the brain by itself even if it "knows" what it's doing? From what I can recall, I don't think so. If you have information stating otherwise, I would be very interested in it. What it comes down to is whether the liver and kidney problems are the cause of the retaining of mercury or whether they are the result. What do you think? Maybe you

could ask Dr. Peng what he thinks? > > From: Shilpa Lele <deepshilp@. ..>> Subject: Re: Re: Improvements in Dr. Peng's protocol> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 10:14 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried Dr.Peng for heavy metals toxicity?>

>

Rei,

I am new to the group and think the B12 has regressed my son, I would like to try the tea, where can you get this tea?

jen

From: Soliday <elizabethsoliday@ yahoo.com>Subject: Re: Improvements in Dr. Peng's protocolTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 6:16 PM

Rei, may I ask what made you choose Dr. Peng's protocol over Andy Cutler's chelation protocol? I did months of research before choosing Andy's chelation protocol. I did some more research and chose to follow another person's advice on dietary information. And most recently, I did a whole bunch of research on Amla and found that it was responsible for complete elimination of yeast in my child and also had many other benefits specific to the biological problems in autism. This is my concern about your post below, is the body truly able to detox mercury from the brain by itself even if it "knows" what it's doing? From what I can recall, I don't think so. If you have information stating otherwise, I would be very interested in it. What it comes down to is whether the liver and kidney problems are the cause of the retaining of mercury or whether they are the result. What do you think? Maybe you

could ask Dr. Peng what he thinks? > > From: Shilpa Lele <deepshilp@. ..>> Subject: Re: Re: Improvements in Dr. Peng's protocol> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 10:14 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > Has anyone tried Dr.Peng for heavy metals toxicity?>

>

Natasa, where are you at? I might be able to find someone local, I might be able to research it for you.

well said , we have wanted to try TCM for ds since... well eversince we started the biomed journey 3.5 years ago, but it was always thelack of recommendations, not knowing anything about local practitioners

and not having anyone to ask what to look out for when choosing one.

Natasa

Recent Activity

New Members

New Photos

Visit Your Group

Yahoo! Health

Healthy Aging

Improve your

quality of life.

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase