RemedySpot.com

--More rashes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, my son started more rashes on two side of his both legs. His old rashes from last week on his back and arm were gone... The only difference that we have been doing is I noticed Dr. Pengs did some adjustment in our herb combo, looks like double up chrysunthamum, and more pieces of the white color flake thing...

Along with rashes, my son got pretty emotional today, meltdown twice ( which is the first time ever since we were on herb), and a little bit aggitation in the morning, but got calmed down in the evening. What do you think this could be? Heat pushed out? organ detox?

I tried to call Dr. Peng's office today, they are closed....

Sincerely, Rei

Yes probably just more of it, how is he doing now? I hate to see him miserable on Christmas, you might try taking a bit of the tea and applying it to the rash, either by just using it straight as a wash or by mixing it with some flour (be careful of type of flour if you are gluten free) and some honey (try to use raw) and making a paste and put it on top of the rash and cover with some guaze for awhile and see if that brings relief - wait is the rash actually bothering him???

Can you handle the irritability? Is it getting better?

I just hate to see kids, even when detoxing, not be able to enjoy Christmas (if they celebrate it) and hesitate to make changes to herbs and what not until after that day.

, my son started more rashes on two side of his both legs. His old rashes from last week on his back and arm were gone... The only difference that we have been doing is I noticed Dr. Pengs did some adjustment in our herb combo, looks like double up chrysunthamum, and more pieces of the white color flake thing...

Along with rashes, my son got pretty emotional today, meltdown twice ( which is the first time ever since we were on herb), and a little bit aggitation in the morning, but got calmed down in the evening. What do you think this could be? Heat pushed out? organ detox?

Sincerely, Rei -- Ormonde, L.Ac.

www.AuburnCommunityAcupuncture.com

Hi ,

The weird thing is my son did not feel anything to the rashes. It just looked horrible. This time, the rash only last one day. And he is back to normal now, calm, happy, with good spirit. I am just very curious about why he will have these rashes. This is the second time in a raw within a week. The first time when he had rashes on his back, he also had emotional disturbance and meltdown. This second rashes came with a little bit fever, and mild aggetation. Do you think he is pushing out of heat caused by toxin?

Sincerely, Rei

Branch President

Network Funding, LP

9700 Richmond Ave, #320Houston, TX 77042 Cell:

Santa may not have it. But we do.

Ask Me How to get a ZERO Down Home Loan.

Sincerely, Rei -- Ormonde, L.Ac.www.AuburnCommunity Acupuncture. com

Rei, I do think it is heat/toxin coming out. If you look at the use of antivirals in western form, the kids get rashes on its way out. A subset of our kids will get a rash two or three times and interestingly I just read about a kid who got rashes with the use of virastop both on the dose increase and on the way back down, in the decrease. Maybe it is virus tucked away somewhere else, maybe it didn't get all of it, or maybe it is a new virus, either way it is good to get it out.

I also think with our kids we may always have to do an antiviral treatment from time to time for the rest of their lives as we are constantly exposed, unless of course we can get that inherent imbalance fixed and their immune systems can prevent it from going to the brain. Which I believe is truly the value of TCM as it fixes that imbalance, it doesn't just fix the symptoms.

I have to do the anti-viral therapy we are starting because too much is invested in it already and we are using enzymes/otc (not Valtrex or other medication) but after this I am switching to TCM with basic supplements and I am feeling really good about my herbal research in TCM for autism at this point and can't wait to get started!

Rei, does your son have seizures or did he?

Hi , The weird thing is my son did not feel anything to the rashes. It just looked horrible. This time, the rash only last one day. And he is back to normal now, calm, happy, with good spirit. I am just very curious about why he will have these rashes. This is the second time in a raw within a week. The first time when he had rashes on his back, he also had emotional disturbance and meltdown. This second rashes came with a little bit fever, and mild aggetation. Do you think he is pushing out of heat caused by toxin?

Sincerely,

Rei

Branch PresidentNetwork Funding, LP9700 Richmond Ave, #320Houston, TX 77042 Cell: Santa may not have it. But we do.Ask Me How to get a ZERO Down Home Loan.

-- Ormonde, L.Ac.www.AuburnCommunityAcupuncture.com