RemedySpot.com

Re: cold/stop supps?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Parents,My son is just starting biomed a month ago. He seems to respond well with the given supps (probio, enzyme completed (every meals) calcium, magnesium buffer, vit C buffer, super nu, zinc, dmg). He has a cold since last 2 week, which start with running nose, coughing, loosing his voice and vomitting (just water and mucus came out) this morning after his probio drink (he asked to go poo but couldn't  produce anything). low in energy but still making his comments. I'd like to know if you parents would do in this case.  Would you still given your kids want to supps while he has a cold? Any inputs are greatly appreciated. Many thanks.Amber

I start it when behaviors start up--uncooperative, whiny, crying,

distressed, dark circles under eyes, hyper, uninterested, etc.

>

> My daughter has just started with Nystatin about a week ago and I

have noticed the Black Flecks in her stools that people mentioned

here...I think this is die off but our MD has not recommended use of

charcoal at this point...how do you know when to use it.?  THanks in

advance!

>

>

> Kathy Drago

> HOLIDAY MULLING SPICE GIFT SETS

> www.pocketsandgrommets.etsy.com

>

Sally,Thanks so much for giving me your inputs. I felt lifted knowing parents out there who care for kids in the spectrum. Thank you! This group rocks!I gave my son his supps as scheduled and often check on him. So far he seems okay and regain his energy later in the evening except for the hard cough that still is boring him. Do you think Benaryl help to ease his cough? Many thanks again for your inputs. Amber

Amber,

Unless he can't hold down food in his stomach, I would still give him the supplements. Especially the Vit. C.

Sally

From: Amber Bui <amberbui00>To: "mb12 valtrex " <mb12 valtrex >Cc: "mb12 valtrex " <mb12 valtrex >Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 12:54:06 PMSubject: Re: cold/stop supps?

Hi Parents,

My son is just starting biomed a month ago. He seems to respond well with the given supps (probio, enzyme completed (every meals) calcium, magnesium buffer, vit C buffer, super nu, zinc, dmg). He has a cold since last 2 week, which start with running nose, coughing, loosing his voice and vomitting (just water and mucus came out) this morning after his probio drink (he asked to go poo but couldn't  produce anything). low in energy but still making his comments. I'd like to know if you parents would do in this case.  Would you still given your kids want to supps while he has a cold? Any inputs are greatly appreciated. Many thanks.Amber

On Dec 22, 2008, at 10:01 AM, "praisehim4them" <praisethekingofking s02hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

I start it when behaviors start up--uncooperative, whiny, crying, distressed, dark circles under eyes, hyper, uninterested, etc. >> My daughter has just started with Nystatin about a week ago and I have noticed the Black Flecks in her stools that people mentioned here...I think this is die off but our MD has not recommended use of charcoal at this point...how do you know when to use it.?  THanks in advance!> > > Kathy Drago > HOLIDAY MULLING SPICE GIFT SETS> www.pocketsandgromm

ets.etsy.

com>

Amber,

Don't know about Benadryl. Would check the ingredients; probably has coloring at very least.

I would bump up his Vit. C to maybe 5,000 or so if he can take it (Bernie Rimland really believed in the high dose Vit. C--on an everyday basis) and if you have any Virastop, take a few of those on an empty stomach, AM & PM. (That is what we do and it helps but my kids have fairly strong guts.)

sally

To: "mb12 valtrex " <mb12 valtrex >Cc: "mb12 valtrex " <mb12 valtrex >Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 2:14:21 AMSubject: Re: cold/stop supps?

Sally,

Thanks so much for giving me your inputs. I felt lifted knowing parents out there who care for kids in the spectrum. Thank you! This group rocks!

I gave my son his supps as scheduled and often check on him. So far he seems okay and regain his energy later in the evening except for the hard cough that still is boring him. Do you think Benaryl help to ease his cough?

Many thanks again for your inputs. Amber

On Dec 22, 2008, at 7:49 PM, Sally Averkamp <saverkamp@sbcglobal .net> wrote:

Amber,

Unless he can't hold down food in his stomach, I would still give him the supplements. Especially the Vit. C.

Sally

From: Amber Bui <amberbui00yahoo (DOT) com>To: "mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com" <mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com>Cc: "mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com" <mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com>Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 12:54:06 PMSubject: Re: cold/stop supps?

Hi Parents,

My son is just starting biomed a month ago. He seems to respond well with the given supps (probio, enzyme completed (every meals) calcium, magnesium buffer, vit C buffer, super nu, zinc, dmg). He has a cold since last 2 week, which start with running nose, coughing, loosing his voice and vomitting (just water and mucus came out) this morning after his probio drink (he asked to go poo but couldn't produce anything). low in energy but still making his comments. I'd like to know if you parents would do in this case. Would you still given your kids want to supps while he has a cold? Any inputs are greatly appreciated. Many thanks.Amber

On Dec 22, 2008, at 10:01 AM, "praisehim4them" <praisethekingofking s02hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

I start it when behaviors start up--uncooperative, whiny, crying, distressed, dark circles under eyes, hyper, uninterested, etc. >> My daughter has just started with Nystatin about a week ago and I have noticed the Black Flecks in her stools that people mentioned here...I think this is die off but our MD has not recommended use of charcoal at this point...how do you know when to use it.? THanks in advance!> > > Kathy Drago > HOLIDAY MULLING SPICE GIFT SETS> www.pocketsandgromm ets.etsy. com>

Just a thought?? Would Vitamin C in high doses not increase your child's ph causing it to be more acidic and encouraging yeast growth????

I start it when behaviors start up--uncooperative, whiny, crying, distressed, dark circles under eyes, hyper, uninterested, etc. >> My daughter has just started with Nystatin about a week ago and I have noticed the Black Flecks in her stools that people mentioned here...I think this is die off but our MD has not recommended use of charcoal at this point...how do you know when to use it.? THanks in advance!> > > Kathy Drago > HOLIDAY MULLING SPICE GIFT SETS> www.pocketsandgromm ets.etsy.

com>

Both of my boys gut related labs have come back clean 2x in a row and they both do daily high doses of vitamin C. So in our case, it has not had a negative effect. For us, as long as we stick to diet, rotate antifungals and give probiotics, yeast is under control (I say that w/fingers crossed!)

-----Original Message-----From: mb12 valtrex [mailto:mb12 valtrex ]On Behalf Of becky rogalskiSent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 9:20 AMTo: mb12 valtrex Subject: RE: cold/stop supps?

Just a thought?? Would Vitamin C in high doses not increase your child's ph causing it to be more acidic and encouraging yeast growth????

I start it when behaviors start up--uncooperative, whiny, crying, distressed, dark circles under eyes, hyper, uninterested, etc. >> My daughter has just started with Nystatin about a week ago and I have noticed the Black Flecks in her stools that people mentioned here...I think this is die off but our MD has not recommended use of charcoal at this point...how do you know when to use it.? THanks in advance!> > > Kathy Drago > HOLIDAY MULLING SPICE GIFT SETS> www.pocketsandgromm ets.etsy. com>

In response to this even though I wasn't in the dialogue.. I think

this could be why my DAN recommended " BUFFERED " Vitamin C - he had

said it doens't mess with the pH level.. I still have to get the

buffered kind myself.. we've been using a yummy Whole Foods chewable.

> >

> > My daughter has just started with Nystatin about a week ago and I

> have noticed the Black Flecks in her stools that people mentioned

> here...I think this is die off but our MD has not recommended use

of

> charcoal at this point...how do you know when to use it.?  THanks

in

> advance!

> >

> >

> > Kathy Drago

> > HOLIDAY MULLING SPICE GIFT SETS

> > www.pocketsandgromm ets.etsy. com

> >

>

Thanks everyone.  We are using Vit C Buffer 3X after meal, 1/4 tsp. My DAN recommended 4-5X a day.  I have been keeping the previous dozes. I will increase his Vit C today. Does anyone have any tricks to get rid of his dry cough? Poor kid, his cough gets him up too early today.By the way, I noticed he has dark circle under his eyes. Is it normal? Does it cause by may be his Super Nu Thera? Should I stop?  Many thanks.Happy Holiddays!Amber

In response to this even though I wasn't in the dialogue.. I think

this could be why my DAN recommended "BUFFERED" Vitamin C - he had

said it doens't mess with the pH level.. I still have to get the

buffered kind myself.. we've been using a yummy Whole Foods chewable.

> >

> > My daughter has just started with Nystatin about a week ago and I

> have noticed the Black Flecks in her stools that people mentioned

> here...I think this is die off but our MD has not recommended use

of

> charcoal at this point...how do you know when to use it.?  THanks

in

> advance!

> >

> >

> > Kathy Drago

> > HOLIDAY MULLING SPICE GIFT SETS