RemedySpot.com

Does anyone here eat fish?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I love fish to pieces, and it saddens me that I feel we can no longer eat it due to toxins. I have seen several postings by people who stated they had high mercury levels and also paralysis type symptoms that stated they had no mercury exposure except for eating lots of canned tuna. They said they rarely got vaccines and no mercury fillings at all. This was alarming enough to me to stop eating fish. But, oh how I miss it!

Love and prayers,

Heidi N

and if so how often and what type of fish...TIA,carOne site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

Mackerel is one of the most toxic fish containing mercury

You can check the attachment

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 6:45:43 PMSubject: Re: Does anyone here eat fish?

The best fish (safest and high in omega 3) is actually the sardine.When choosing fish, remember that the larger, more carnivorous fishare have the highest levels of toxins. This is due to the accumulativeaffect of eating large amounts of smaller fish. A few other types ofless toxic fish are wild Alaskan salmon, herring, anchovies, mackerel,striped bass, and Alaskan halibut. > > > Hi Car,> >> > We have been asked to avoid all fish. I eat salmon or

shrimp on> > occasion, but my kids don't have any. We also stay away from canned> > foods and drink reverse osmosis water. We have a big problem with> > metals. HTH.> >> > Irene :)> >> >>