RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Opening up a study for TCM treatment and Autism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good Morning ,

Subject: Re: Opening up a study for TCM treatment and AutismTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 12:44 AM

hey ,I think that is really cool! While I am very happywith my current TCM provider, I would be willing toset up contact with him for you so that you couldbe privy to his treatment of Ty if that would assistyou in tracking data. If not, I understand, as I amsure you want to establish your own treatment/data.Regardless, I think it would be great to have info.over a period of time to look at and share within the autism community! Good luck, and feel free tocontact me off list if you would be interestedin our cooperation!>> Hi everyone,> > > > I have been giving this a lot of thought and it is clear from other's> experiences on the mB12Valtrax list that Traditional Chinese

Medicine (TCM)> is showing promise in treating our kids. It is also very clear that there> is a real *lack* of TCM providers knowledgeable about and treating Autism. I> will be starting my own son on TCM herbal formulas in a couple of weeks and> have been doing extensive research on Autism and have contacted anybody I> can think of who might have ideas and experience. I am feeling very good> about starting herbal therapy and feel I am getting a pretty good idea of> treatments.> > > > I am an Acupuncturist/ Herbalist and am starting my 7th year of practice. I> graduated from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine with a Masters of> Science degree in TCM (MSTOM). I have always built my clinic around> treating hard health issues. By nature I like putting pieces of the puzzle> together, I get bored treating the easy

stuff. I also feel I have to make a> difference. I originally started my career specializing in pediatrics but> moved to a small town and couldn't base a practice on pediatrics, there was> no income in it. I then switched to my second love which was fertility and> prenatal care. In my clinic I specialize in women's health issues and have> treated some very serious illnesses and helped women get pregnant when they> were considered infertile. I was also cured of an incurable western disease> *narcolepsy* which is a huge factor in my being an acupuncturist. I know> this medicine works.> > > > There is nothing in this world more important to me than recovering my son.> If I am given this gift, which I think I will, then I'd like to help others> in my situation and be part of giving them that gift as well. Every

mom> deserves their child to look into their eyes, wrap them in a big hug, and> hear the words "I love you".> > > > What I would like to do is essentially do a study on a few kids, including> my own. Since my expertise lies in other areas of TCM I don't feel> comfortable charging for my services until I have had some experience. I> would like to offer to treat maybe 3 or 4 kids just for the price of the> herbs. I would require detailed communication, *no* *new changes* to your> current treatments – meaning don't start giving b12 or a new antifungal or> testing whatever diet you are on with an infraction, etc. If you change up> your protocol I will not be able to tell the true effect of the herbs. I> would require 3 months of dedication.> > > > Once I feel I had a good footing, so to speak, I will

open it up to others.> I run a "Community Acupuncture" clinic, which means I believe health care> should be affordable and while others charge around $125 - $200 per> treatment for what I do, I will not do this. I won't get you into something> that is helping then take it away because it is out of range. I charge on a> sliding scale in my actual clinic of $15-$45 per treatment, so based on this> I will try to put something together that is financially feasible for> everyone and can be done from a distance. More to come on that.> > > > If this is something you'd be interested in let me know and we can discuss> details. We can do this by email/snail mail so I wouldn't require you to be> local. You may contact me off list at cariadanam@. .. If you are> local to the Sacramento area we may be able to arrange in person>

consultations and treatment.> > > > Take Care,> > Ormonde, L.Ac.> > > -- > Ormonde, L.Ac.> www.AuburnCommunity Acupuncture. com>

Good Morning ,

My name is and I have a 15 year old daughter that has Aspergers. Her name is Janie. We have never tried any thing other than what has been prescribed by a Neurologist and he won't even hear of trying anything other. I have been doing some research lately and am very interested in trying some of these other remedies. But I do not even know where to start. If you could give me insight of what herbs or chinese medecines to try, I would be very willing for you to track her progress. This way you might have a insight from start to finish. I am new to this group but I am willing to try what is recommended. I know that her physicians will not prescribe MB12. They will not hear of alternative meds, and they tell me I am fooling myself to think that she will ever improve. I do not believe it. I do have access to acyclovir, and have plenty of it. She takes regular

b12 every day with cod liver oil and a mega vitamin, she has to take senna twice a day or she doesn't use the bathroom at all. I hope any of this helps and will anxiously await to hear from you.

Hopewell Virginia

Subject: Re: Opening up a study for TCM treatment and AutismTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Monday, December 29, 2008, 12:44 AM

hey ,I think that is really cool! While I am very happywith my current TCM provider, I would be willing toset up contact with him for you so that you couldbe privy to his treatment of Ty if that would assistyou in tracking data. If not, I understand, as I amsure you want to establish your own treatment/data.Regardless, I think it would be great to have info.over a period of time to look at and share within the autism community! Good luck, and feel free tocontact me off list if you would be interestedin our cooperation!>> Hi everyone,> > > > I have been giving this a lot of thought and it is clear from other's> experiences on the mB12Valtrax list that Traditional Chinese

Medicine (TCM)> is showing promise in treating our kids. It is also very clear that there> is a real *lack* of TCM providers knowledgeable about and treating Autism. I> will be starting my own son on TCM herbal formulas in a couple of weeks and> have been doing extensive research on Autism and have contacted anybody I> can think of who might have ideas and experience. I am feeling very good> about starting herbal therapy and feel I am getting a pretty good idea of> treatments.> > > > I am an Acupuncturist/ Herbalist and am starting my 7th year of practice. I> graduated from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine with a Masters of> Science degree in TCM (MSTOM). I have always built my clinic around> treating hard health issues. By nature I like putting pieces of the puzzle> together, I get bored treating the easy

stuff. I also feel I have to make a> difference. I originally started my career specializing in pediatrics but> moved to a small town and couldn't base a practice on pediatrics, there was> no income in it. I then switched to my second love which was fertility and> prenatal care. In my clinic I specialize in women's health issues and have> treated some very serious illnesses and helped women get pregnant when they> were considered infertile. I was also cured of an incurable western disease> *narcolepsy* which is a huge factor in my being an acupuncturist. I know> this medicine works.> > > > There is nothing in this world more important to me than recovering my son.> If I am given this gift, which I think I will, then I'd like to help others> in my situation and be part of giving them that gift as well. Every

mom> deserves their child to look into their eyes, wrap them in a big hug, and> hear the words "I love you".> > > > What I would like to do is essentially do a study on a few kids, including> my own. Since my expertise lies in other areas of TCM I don't feel> comfortable charging for my services until I have had some experience. I> would like to offer to treat maybe 3 or 4 kids just for the price of the> herbs. I would require detailed communication, *no* *new changes* to your> current treatments – meaning don't start giving b12 or a new antifungal or> testing whatever diet you are on with an infraction, etc. If you change up> your protocol I will not be able to tell the true effect of the herbs. I> would require 3 months of dedication.> > > > Once I feel I had a good footing, so to speak, I will

open it up to others.> I run a "Community Acupuncture" clinic, which means I believe health care> should be affordable and while others charge around $125 - $200 per> treatment for what I do, I will not do this. I won't get you into something> that is helping then take it away because it is out of range. I charge on a> sliding scale in my actual clinic of $15-$45 per treatment, so based on this> I will try to put something together that is financially feasible for> everyone and can be done from a distance. More to come on that.> > > > If this is something you'd be interested in let me know and we can discuss> details. We can do this by email/snail mail so I wouldn't require you to be> local. You may contact me off list at cariadanam@. .. If you are> local to the Sacramento area we may be able to arrange in person>

consultations and treatment.> > > > Take Care,> > Ormonde, L.Ac.> > > -- > Ormonde, L.Ac.> www.AuburnCommunity Acupuncture. com>

When you say she doesn't use the bathroom, do you mean she doesn't urinate or have a bowel movement? I'm curious b/c I have a 17-year-old aspie and it has always amazed/concerned me how long she can hold it :)

From: recoveringty <recoveringty@ yahoo.com>Subject: Re: Opening up a study for TCM treatment and AutismTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, December 29, 2008, 12:44 AM

hey ,I think that is really cool! While I am very happywith my current TCM provider, I would be willing toset up contact with him for you so that you couldbe privy to his treatment of Ty if that would assistyou in tracking data. If not, I understand, as I amsure you want to establish your own treatment/data.Regardless, I think it would be great to have info.over a period of time to look at and share within the autism community! Good luck, and feel free tocontact me off list if you would be interestedin our cooperation!>> Hi everyone,> > > > I have been giving this a lot of thought and it is clear from other's> experiences on the mB12Valtrax list that Traditional

Chinese Medicine (TCM)> is showing promise in treating our kids. It is also very clear that there> is a real *lack* of TCM providers knowledgeable about and treating Autism. I> will be starting my own son on TCM herbal formulas in a couple of weeks and> have been doing extensive research on Autism and have contacted anybody I> can think of who might have ideas and experience. I am feeling very good> about starting herbal therapy and feel I am getting a pretty good idea of> treatments.> > > > I am an Acupuncturist/ Herbalist and am starting my 7th year of practice. I> graduated from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine with a Masters of> Science degree in TCM (MSTOM). I have always built my clinic around> treating hard health issues. By nature I like putting pieces of the puzzle> together, I get bored treating

the easy stuff. I also feel I have to make a> difference. I originally started my career specializing in pediatrics but> moved to a small town and couldn't base a practice on pediatrics, there was> no income in it. I then switched to my second love which was fertility and> prenatal care. In my clinic I specialize in women's health issues and have> treated some very serious illnesses and helped women get pregnant when they> were considered infertile. I was also cured of an incurable western disease> *narcolepsy* which is a huge factor in my being an acupuncturist. I know> this medicine works.> > > > There is nothing in this world more important to me than recovering my son.> If I am given this gift, which I think I will, then I'd like to help others> in my situation and be part of giving them that gift as well.

Every mom> deserves their child to look into their eyes, wrap them in a big hug, and> hear the words "I love you".> > > > What I would like to do is essentially do a study on a few kids, including> my own. Since my expertise lies in other areas of TCM I don't feel> comfortable charging for my services until I have had some experience. I> would like to offer to treat maybe 3 or 4 kids just for the price of the> herbs. I would require detailed communication, *no* *new changes* to your> current treatments – meaning don't start giving b12 or a new antifungal or> testing whatever diet you are on with an infraction, etc. If you change up> your protocol I will not be able to tell the true effect of the herbs. I> would require 3 months of dedication.> > > > Once I feel I had a good footing, so to

speak, I will open it up to others.> I run a "Community Acupuncture" clinic, which means I believe health care> should be affordable and while others charge around $125 - $200 per> treatment for what I do, I will not do this. I won't get you into something> that is helping then take it away because it is out of range. I charge on a> sliding scale in my actual clinic of $15-$45 per treatment, so based on this> I will try to put something together that is financially feasible for> everyone and can be done from a distance. More to come on that.> > > > If this is something you'd be interested in let me know and we can discuss> details. We can do this by email/snail mail so I wouldn't require you to be> local. You may contact me off list at cariadanam@. .. If you are> local to the Sacramento area we may be able to arrange in

person> consultations and treatment.> > > > Take Care,> > Ormonde, L.Ac.> > > -- > Ormonde, L.Ac.> www.AuburnCommunity Acupuncture. com>

SHe does not have a bowel movement. She will also hold her urine for along time but she only has a bowel movement maybe once a week and it is so large that it is ungodly. I have to keep a butcher knife to actually cut it up so it will go down the pipes.

From: recoveringty <recoveringty@ yahoo.com>Subject: Re: Opening up a study for TCM treatment and AutismTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, December 29, 2008, 12:44 AM

hey ,I think that is really cool! While I am very happywith my current TCM provider, I would be willing toset up contact with him for you so that you couldbe privy to his treatment of Ty if that would assistyou in tracking data. If not, I understand, as I amsure you want to establish your own treatment/data.Regardless, I think it would be great to have info.over a period of time to look at and share within the autism community! Good luck, and feel free tocontact me off list if you would be interestedin our cooperation!>> Hi everyone,> > > > I have been giving this a lot of thought and it is clear from other's> experiences on the mB12Valtrax list that Traditional

Chinese Medicine (TCM)> is showing promise in treating our kids.. It is also very clear that there> is a real *lack* of TCM providers knowledgeable about and treating Autism. I> will be starting my own son on TCM herbal formulas in a couple of weeks and> have been doing extensive research on Autism and have contacted anybody I> can think of who might have ideas and experience. I am feeling very good> about starting herbal therapy and feel I am getting a pretty good idea of> treatments.> > > > I am an Acupuncturist/ Herbalist and am starting my 7th year of practice. I> graduated from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine with a Masters of> Science degree in TCM (MSTOM). I have always built my clinic around> treating hard health issues. By nature I like putting pieces of the puzzle> together, I get bored treating

the easy stuff. I also feel I have to make a> difference. I originally started my career specializing in pediatrics but> moved to a small town and couldn't base a practice on pediatrics, there was> no income in it. I then switched to my second love which was fertility and> prenatal care. In my clinic I specialize in women's health issues and have> treated some very serious illnesses and helped women get pregnant when they> were considered infertile. I was also cured of an incurable western disease> *narcolepsy* which is a huge factor in my being an acupuncturist. I know> this medicine works.> > > > There is nothing in this world more important to me than recovering my son.> If I am given this gift, which I think I will, then I'd like to help others> in my situation and be part of giving them that gift as well.

Every mom> deserves their child to look into their eyes, wrap them in a big hug, and> hear the words "I love you".> > > > What I would like to do is essentially do a study on a few kids, including> my own. Since my expertise lies in other areas of TCM I don't feel> comfortable charging for my services until I have had some experience. I> would like to offer to treat maybe 3 or 4 kids just for the price of the> herbs. I would require detailed communication, *no* *new changes* to your> current treatments – meaning don't start giving b12 or a new antifungal or> testing whatever diet you are on with an infraction, etc. If you change up> your protocol I will not be able to tell the true effect of the herbs. I> would require 3 months of dedication.> > > > Once I feel I had a good footing, so to

speak, I will open it up to others.> I run a "Community Acupuncture" clinic, which means I believe health care> should be affordable and while others charge around $125 - $200 per> treatment for what I do, I will not do this. I won't get you into something> that is helping then take it away because it is out of range. I charge on a> sliding scale in my actual clinic of $15-$45 per treatment, so based on this> I will try to put something together that is financially feasible for> everyone and can be done from a distance. More to come on that.> > > > If this is something you'd be interested in let me know and we can discuss> details. We can do this by email/snail mail so I wouldn't require you to be> local. You may contact me off list at cariadanam@. .. If you are> local to the Sacramento area we may be able to arrange in

person> consultations and treatment.> > > > Take Care,> > Ormonde, L.Ac.> > > -- > Ormonde, L.Ac.> www.AuburnCommunity Acupuncture. com>

Hi ,

my son did b12 orallly and did not do the same as the mb12 shots.

If you can get to a DAN doctor listed on the autism.com website or autism reseach institute

I started these things and they did wonders for my son,

digestive enzymes are recommended by all books, dan doctors, homeopaths, etc. give it with food. I use two brands, you can call their company and tell them the digestive issues you may have or bms concerns, and they will tell you what you can use, enzymedica.com and houston enzymes

also I am doing probiotics, kirkman, pro bio defense

in the books you will find a guide on other supplements you can start on by yourself.

hope this helps,

Chinese Medicine (TCM)> is showing promise in treating our kids... It is also very clear that there> is a real *lack* of TCM providers knowledgeable about and treating Autism. I> will be starting my own son on TCM herbal formulas in a couple of weeks and> have been doing extensive research on Autism and have contacted anybody I> can think of who might have ideas and experience. I am feeling very good> about starting herbal therapy and feel I am getting a pretty good idea of> treatments.> > > > I am an Acupuncturist/ Herbalist and am starting my 7th year of practice. I> graduated from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine with a Masters of> Science degree in TCM (MSTOM). I have always built my clinic around> treating hard health issues. By nature I like putting pieces of the puzzle> together, I get bored treating

Oh my, that sounds horrible, poor baby. Thank goodness you found something to get her bowels moving. My older daughter, who's not on the spectrum, used to have larger bowel movements (not that large though), and she is now 23 and struggles with anal fissures, maybe I'll have to tell her about senna :) My 17-year-old doesn't have a problem with bowel movements, she just doesn't seem to urinate very frequently...probably not really too big a deal...she probably just needs to drink more fluids.

Chinese Medicine (TCM)> is showing promise in treating our kids.. It is also very clear that there> is a real *lack* of TCM providers knowledgeable about and treating Autism. I> will be starting my own son on TCM herbal formulas in a couple of weeks and> have been doing extensive research on Autism and have contacted anybody I> can think of who might have ideas and experience. I am feeling very good> about starting herbal therapy and feel I am getting a pretty good idea of> treatments.> > > > I am an Acupuncturist/ Herbalist and am starting my 7th year of practice. I> graduated from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine with a Masters of> Science degree in TCM (MSTOM). I have always built my clinic around> treating hard health issues. By nature I like putting pieces of the puzzle> together, I get bored treating

I will send you the study info offlist.

For the bowel movement that can be helped tremendously with herbs, in the meantime try giving magnesium and/or vitamin c. I really like magnesium for this, because it is also very calming. Both of those can be dosed until they cause diarrhea and then back down the dose a bit and keep there. Keep up the oils and you might also try some flax seed oil or ground flax seed on salads, cereal, etc.

And I am sorry but I am sick of jerk doctors saying this is as good as it gets, NO IT IS NOT, there are lots of things to try at any age and people see improvement. Don't listen to that crap. I was supposed to sleep the rest of my life away, I was to the point of being suicidal because of an incurable western disease, nothing they did helped. At the end of my rope I tried acupuncture and I got my life back, I even survived the intense lack of sleep with having three kids in 5 years with no issues. Never give up hope and never give up trying. <she stops her cranky ranting and steps off her soapbox>

SHe does not have a bowel movement. She will also hold her urine for along time but she only has a bowel movement maybe once a week and it is so large that it is ungodly. I have to keep a butcher knife to actually cut it up so it will go down the pipes.

From: recoveringty <recoveringty@ yahoo.com>Subject: Re: Opening up a study for TCM treatment and Autism

To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, December 29, 2008, 12:44 AM

hey ,I think that is really cool! While I am very happywith my current TCM provider, I would be willing toset up contact with him for you so that you couldbe privy to his treatment of Ty if that would assist

you in tracking data. If not, I understand, as I amsure you want to establish your own treatment/data.Regardless, I think it would be great to have info.over a period of time to look at and share within the autism community! Good luck, and feel free to

contact me off list if you would be interestedin our cooperation!>> Hi everyone,> > > > I have been giving this a lot of thought and it is clear from other's> experiences on the mB12Valtrax list that Traditional Chinese

Medicine (TCM)> is showing promise in treating our kids.. It is also very clear that there> is a real *lack* of TCM providers knowledgeable about and treating Autism. I> will be starting my own son on TCM herbal formulas in a couple of

weeks and> have been doing extensive research on Autism and have contacted anybody I> can think of who might have ideas and experience. I am feeling very good> about starting herbal therapy and feel I am getting a pretty good

idea of> treatments.> > > > I am an Acupuncturist/ Herbalist and am starting my 7th year of practice. I> graduated from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine with a Masters

of> Science degree in TCM (MSTOM). I have always built my clinic around> treating hard health issues. By nature I like putting pieces of the puzzle> together, I get bored treating the easy stuff. I also feel I have

to make a> difference. I originally started my career specializing in pediatrics but> moved to a small town and couldn't base a practice on pediatrics, there was> no income in it. I then switched to my second love which was

fertility and> prenatal care. In my clinic I specialize in women's health issues and have> treated some very serious illnesses and helped women get pregnant when they> were considered infertile. I was also cured of an incurable

western disease> *narcolepsy* which is a huge factor in my being an acupuncturist. I know> this medicine works.> > > > There is nothing in this world more important to me than recovering

my son.> If I am given this gift, which I think I will, then I'd like to help others> in my situation and be part of giving them that gift as well. Every mom> deserves their child to look into their eyes, wrap them in a big

hug, and> hear the words " I love you " .> > > > What I would like to do is essentially do a study on a few kids, including> my own. Since my expertise lies in other areas of TCM I don't feel

> comfortable charging for my services until I have had some experience. I> would like to offer to treat maybe 3 or 4 kids just for the price of the> herbs. I would require detailed communication, *no* *new changes*

to your> current treatments – meaning don't start giving b12 or a new antifungal or> testing whatever diet you are on with an infraction, etc. If you change up> your protocol I will not be able to tell the true effect of the

herbs. I> would require 3 months of dedication.> > > > Once I feel I had a good footing, so to speak, I will open it up to others.> I run a " Community Acupuncture " clinic, which means I believe

health care> should be affordable and while others charge around $125 - $200 per> treatment for what I do, I will not do this. I won't get you into something> that is helping then take it away because it is out of range. I

charge on a> sliding scale in my actual clinic of $15-$45 per treatment, so based on this> I will try to put something together that is financially feasible for> everyone and can be done from a distance. More to come on that.

> > > > If this is something you'd be interested in let me know and we can discuss> details. We can do this by email/snail mail so I wouldn't require you to be> local. You may contact me off list at cariadanam@. .. If you are

> local to the Sacramento area we may be able to arrange in person> consultations and treatment.> > > > Take Care,> > Ormonde, L.Ac.> > > --

> Ormonde, L.Ac.> www.AuburnCommunity Acupuncture. com>

-- Ormonde, L.Ac.

www.AuburnCommunityAcupuncture.com

I have only had maybe half of those interested get their applications in so far, so at this point I am still accepting applications.

I realize with the holidays its tough to sit down and fill them out. I may delay my decision for a few more days up to a week. If anyone is still interested please feel free to ask for an application.

Thank You

,I would be interested in participating in this study, or being put on a waiting list as I know you said you have already had several requests to participate. The email that I check most frequently is

kscoates@...I look forward to learning more about TCM. Thank you so much for all of your posts. I have learned so much already in such a short time.

Thanks again,~Kim >

> Hi everyone,> > > > I have been giving this a lot of thought and it is clear from other's> experiences on the mB12Valtrax list that Traditional Chinese

Medicine (TCM)> is showing promise in treating our kids. It is also very clear that there> is a real *lack* of TCM providers knowledgeable about and treating Autism. I> will be starting my own son on TCM herbal formulas in a couple of

weeks and> have been doing extensive research on Autism and have contacted anybody I> can think of who might have ideas and experience. I am feeling very good> about starting herbal therapy and feel I am getting a pretty good

idea of> treatments.> > > > I am an Acupuncturist/Herbalist and am starting my 7th year of practice. I> graduated from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine with a Masters

of> Science degree in TCM (MSTOM). I have always built my clinic around> treating hard health issues. By nature I like putting pieces of the puzzle> together, I get bored treating the easy stuff. I also feel I have

to make a> difference. I originally started my career specializing in pediatrics but> moved to a small town and couldn't base a practice on pediatrics, there was> no income in it. I then switched to my second love which was

fertility and> prenatal care. In my clinic I specialize in women's health issues and have> treated some very serious illnesses and helped women get pregnant when they> were considered infertile. I was also cured of an incurable

western disease> *narcolepsy* which is a huge factor in my being an acupuncturist. I know> this medicine works.> > > > There is nothing in this world more important to me than recovering

my son.> If I am given this gift, which I think I will, then I'd like to help others> in my situation and be part of giving them that gift as well. Every mom> deserves their child to look into their eyes, wrap them in a big

hug, and> hear the words " I love you " .> > > > What I would like to do is essentially do a study on a few kids, including> my own. Since my expertise lies in other areas of TCM I don't feel

> comfortable charging for my services until I have had some experience. I> would like to offer to treat maybe 3 or 4 kids just for the price of the> herbs. I would require detailed communication, *no* *new changes*

to your> current treatments – meaning don't start giving b12 or a new antifungal or> testing whatever diet you are on with an infraction, etc. If you change up> your protocol I will not be able to tell the true effect of the

herbs. I> would require 3 months of dedication.> > > > Once I feel I had a good footing, so to speak, I will open it up to others.> I run a " Community Acupuncture " clinic, which means I believe

health care> should be affordable and while others charge around $125 - $200 per> treatment for what I do, I will not do this. I won't get you into something> that is helping then take it away because it is out of range. I

charge on a> sliding scale in my actual clinic of $15-$45 per treatment, so based on this> I will try to put something together that is financially feasible for> everyone and can be done from a distance. More to come on that.

> > > > If this is something you'd be interested in let me know and we can discuss> details. We can do this by email/snail mail so I wouldn't require you to be

> local. You may contact me off list at cariadanam@... If you are > local to the Sacramento area we may be able to arrange in person> consultations and treatment.> > > > Take Care,> > Ormonde, L.Ac.>

> > -- > Ormonde, L.Ac.> www.AuburnCommunityAcupuncture.com>

-- Ormonde, L.Ac.

www.AuburnCommunityAcupuncture.com