> Eyes crossing after vitamin a protocol

>

>

> Anyone know why eyes cross.

> Thanks,

> nne

>

pardon me, which one is the AC protocol? thank you

Subject: Re: Eyes crossing after vitamin a protocolTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 7:31 PM

Thanks so much . The first time I tried the Vit A last year,Ruby's hair started falling out in clumps. So I cut it immediately.Then about 2 months ago I tried it again and thought the cracked lipswas toxicity so I stopped. But I will add it back. It's strange because when I gave it last year, the first night I gaveit she said her first words. She repeated me saying "too rough" whenshe was getting to rough playing with me. I was in shock. Not onlywere they her first words, but she used two words together. She hadto try so hard to say those words, but it showed me that the Vit A wasdoing something.She may not get toxic now. I have been giving her the AC protocolsupps for a while now for chelation, so she gets the Vit E, C, D. Ihave a feeling this will work for her.Thanks so much!> > >> > > Muscle weakness, they've used higher doses of Vitamin E, natural> > d-alpha, to correct this.> > > > > > > > > > > > Eyes crossing after vitamin a protocol> > > > > > > > > Anyone know why eyes cross.> > > Thanks,> > > nne> > >> >>

AC stands for Andy Cutler's chelation protocol.

From: michellebondy <myrubygirlgmail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Eyes crossing after vitamin a protocolTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 7:31 PM

Thanks so much . The first time I tried the Vit A last year,Ruby's hair started falling out in clumps. So I cut it immediately.Then about 2 months ago I tried it again and thought the cracked lipswas toxicity so I stopped. But I will add it back. It's strange because when I gave it last year, the first night I gaveit she said her first words. She repeated me saying "too rough" whenshe was getting to rough playing with me. I was in shock. Not onlywere they her first words, but she used two words together. She hadto try so hard to say those words, but it showed me that the Vit A wasdoing something.She may not get toxic now. I have been giving her the AC protocolsupps for a while now for chelation, so she gets the Vit E, C, D. Ihave a feeling this will work for her.Thanks so much!> > >> > > Muscle weakness, they've used higher doses of Vitamin E, natural> > d-alpha, to correct this.> > > > > > > > > > > > Eyes crossing after vitamin a protocol> > > > > > > > > Anyone know why eyes cross.> > > Thanks,> > > nne> > >>

>>

Which, , the A protocol or chelation? If you are talking about the Vitamin A protocol, AC's is the one where you use 1,000 IU per lb, not the 300,000-400,000 for three days. Thinking you already know the AC chelation protocol, correct me if I'm wrong.

I've heard of other kids whose speech increased greatly with the addition of Vitamin A. Btw, you want to use retinyl acetate A, not retinyl palmitate. Vitamin A is great for neurological issues.

Eyes crossing after vitamin a protocol> > > > > > > > > Anyone know why eyes cross.> > > Thanks,> > > nne> > >> >>

I was using the Fish Liver Oil Vit A when she got toxic. I will change

this when I start this protocol again.

Thanks again!

> > > >

> > > > Muscle weakness, they've used higher doses of

Vitamin E, natural

> > > d-alpha, to correct this.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Eyes crossing after vitamin a

protocol

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Anyone know why eyes cross.

> > > > Thanks,

> > > > nne

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

I haven't had her thyroid checked yet. Getting bloodwork has been a

nightmare so far. We've only had a live blood from our homeopath done.

But it was mentioned in the A-M group because of her hair test

results. I started her on ACE and she is doing well on it. I know I

have to address the thyroid though. She was a very chubby baby and

toddler and it definately wasn't from eating too much.

She is thinning out now and I'm wondering if the ALA is correcting any

thryoid issues she might have.

The Vit A was 10,000IU of Fish oil with nothing else.

Thanks again so much!

> >

> > From: michellebondy <myrubygirl@>

> > Subject: Re: Eyes crossing after vitamin a

> protocol