RemedySpot.com

Supplements Question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We have been using ASD-Plex for over a year now but we recently discovered that my son is allergic to egg. I'm having difficulty in connecting with the manufacturer as to whether or not egg is an ingredient - anyone here researched this product in the past?

We noticed that other supplements (like Kirkman's) also lists products as "hypo-allergenic" and goes through everything that's not in there but egg isn't one of those explicitly excluded. If anyone knows about egg in ASD-plex or can offer a suggestion on a supplement that is egg free as well as "allergen-free", I'd most appreciate it!

Thank you! ASD-Plex has been working well for us so I'm happy that we won't have to "re-work" that whole part of the plan. For some reason, my son has never balked at the taste of ASD-Plex when it's added to his milk - something to be thankful for! Thanks again - Amy

Subject: Re: Supplements QuestionTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 2:11 AM

Yes, ASD-Plex is egg-free.My son is severely allergic to eggs and needs an epipen with him atall times.I contacted Millenium Nutritionals myself, and they confirmed thatASD-Plex is 100% egg-free. I have not found another foundationsupplement that compares. Others fall far short and would requiremultiple additional supplements to gain the same benefits. It justtastes so horrible. If you find another supplement that compares, anddoesn't taste this bad, please let me know.... Like Buckley's Mixture, it tastes bad, but it works ;o)>> We have been using ASD-Plex for over a year now but we recentlydiscovered that my son is allergic to egg. I'm having difficulty inconnecting with the manufacturer as to whether or not egg is

aningredient - anyone here researched this product in the past? > > We noticed that other supplements (like Kirkman's) also listsproducts as "hypo-allergenic" and goes through everything that's notin there but egg isn't one of those explicitly excluded. If anyoneknows about egg in ASD-plex or can offer a suggestion on a supplementthat is egg free as well as "allergen-free" , I'd most appreciate it!>