RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: yeast problems??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My daughter is 3 and a quarter. Here are some symptons when I THINK her yeast is up:

giggling without reason

She answers questions like "how are you?" "Who wants this?" pretty correctly otherwise. But rather incorrectly when her yeast is up. Thus making me conclude that brain fogs up when yeast is high.

The eye contact does not last after 3 to words.

Lessened language (lesser interest in pointing out and labeling).

I hope that helps.

Taniya,I use honey with my son. Since, SCD doesn't allow for complex carbs that turn in to sugar, the honey dosen't seem to agravate the yeast in him. However, there are a lot of people doing SCD and avoiding honey. Pecanbread.com gives you instructions on how to follow a yeast protocol while doing SCD. I am traveling now, when I get home I will look for it and send it to you.Best of luck,JoanieSent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerryFrom: Tania Talwar Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 05:52:05 -0800 (PST)To: <mb12 valtrex >Subject: Re: Re: yeast problems?? Hi Joanie, Was just wondering if you are using honey while on the SCD diet? Honey is supposed to aggravate yeast and is not allowed on the anti-yeast diet. My son has yeast issues and I want to follow the SCD diet for him but am a bit confused about the honey bit. Please share your opinion. ThanksTaniyaFrom: joanie.gines <joanie.gines>Subject: Re: Re: yeast problems??To: mb12 valtrex Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 5:30 AMMy son has had yeast problems for a long time. At his peak, the OAT test came back with 475 marker of arabinose and other yeast/fungals.. We started the SCD (simple carb. Diet) back in april. We tested my son again a month ago and his OAT results showed 175 marker of arabinose and no other yeast/fungal was present. No antifungal has being able to give us that kind of results. I feel we are in a path to cure the yeast for once and for all.JoanieSent on the Now Networkâ„¢ from my Sprint® BlackBerryFrom: " Soliday" Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 04:49:27 -0000To: <mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com>Subject: Re: yeast problems??Have you read Dr. Krigsman's paper about gastrointestinal lesions and autism? http://www.thoughtf ulhouse.org/ akrigsman_ 11-2007.pdfThis is the most likely explanation for your son's toe walking. I believe your son still has allergens in his diet. In my opinion, it is best to get completely off gluten, casein, soy, MSG, chocolate, artificial colors and flavors. Cook all meals at home and rotate beans, potatoes, rice and organic corn for carbs. This is what I do and my son is SOOO much better. We wasted 8 months on GFCF with no improvements and then he worsened when we tried going off the diet, so then I just went full force into no allergens and cooking all meals at home from "scratch", then came the improvements.Also, it is important to give enzymes with every meal, this can keep the lesions from forming or getting worse because they help digest the particles that he may have problems digesting. If there are food particles left in his intestines, it is an invitation for build-up of bad bacteria and yeast with toxic byproducts which include ethanol (a form of alcohol). My son's symptoms were giggling (he was actually drunk from the ethanol), jumping all over furniture, and headaches.Symptoms of problems with soy, chocolate and other legumes in my son were bad bloating/gas pains, rubbing his head on me, and humping (sexual stimulation) . I believe this had to do with estrogen. I have been using Amla successfully for about the past 4 months to control yeast. We have very short, mild bouts of yeast during and after chelation cycles, but none when we are not chelating. Unfortunately, I don't believe yeast affects language much other than maybe causing some additional brain fog.>> i'm sure many of you out there have had issues w/yeast over growth in > ur children. i'm not soo sure my son has yeast issues, but i've started > digging into the issue and thought i'd start by asking here..what are > the common symptoms for yeast?? i had read a recent post about > toewalking being connected to yeast...(which my son still does).he's now > 3 1/2 and babbles not no words..other than "mama" ..could yeast be > holding his language back?> > chris>