RemedySpot.com

Re: help..help.. with valtrex

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:42:50 PMSubject: help..help.. whith valtrex

Hi all.

Istarted valtrex 500mg per day from 3 weeks ago , but Istoped it when my son be very ill for7 days now with high fever

and Istopped evry thing because he doesnot eat just litle . I thought maybe his stomach will be tired with many supplements, diflucan and valtrex while he is sick ,I tried contact his dr. but no answer in the holiday .

please can any body tell me its right what Iam doing . or I should continue withe the valtrex if he ill .

And in the last time Igave him 500mg valtrex with 100 mg diflucan daily, but no developments just biting hand and was tired ,his age 5years and 7months

and the whight 20 kg.

Ishall be happy for any answer or sugesstion

my regards,

Amar

>I thought I read somewhere that you shouls be weaned off of Valtrex

and not just immediately stop it.

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: mb12 valtrex

> Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:42:50 PM

> Subject: help..help.. whith valtrex

>

>

> Hi all.

> Istarted valtrex 500mg per day from 3 weeks ago , but Istoped it

when my son be very ill  for7 days now with high fever

> and Istopped evry thing because he doesnot eat just litle . I

thought maybe his stomach will be tired with many supplements,

diflucan and valtrex while he is sick ,I tried contact his dr. but no

answer in the holiday .

> please can any body tell me its right what  Iam doing . or I should

continue  withe the valtrex if he ill .

> And in the last time Igave him 500mg valtrex with 100 mg diflucan

daily, but no developments just biting hand and was tired ,his age

5years and 7months

> and the whight 20 kg.

> Ishall be happy for any answer or sugesstion

> my regards,

> Amar

>

My daughter also has diahrea and fever in the begining, but it happens only in the begining.We used to use Valtrex with supplements for aprox. 5 months with no big changes, then the doctor suspend all the supplements and gave valtrex (250mgX3) and diflucan 75mg (she is 5 years and 36lb) and she began to improve. The treatment is long, so you must be patient.Subject: Re: help..help.. with valtrexTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 3:05 AM

>I thought I read somewhere that you shouls be weaned off of Valtrex

and not just immediately stop it.

>

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> From: amaar buty <ammor78_22@ ...>

> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com

> Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:42:50 PM

> Subject: help..help.. whith valtrex

>

>

> Hi all.

> Istarted valtrex 500mg per day from 3 weeks ago , but Istoped it

when my son be very ill for7 days now with high fever

> and Istopped evry thing because he doesnot eat just litle . I

thought maybe his stomach will be tired with many supplements,

diflucan and valtrex while he is sick ,I tried contact his dr. but no

answer in the holiday .

> please can any body tell me its right what Iam doing . or I should

continue withe the valtrex if he ill .

> And in the last time Igave him 500mg valtrex with 100 mg diflucan

daily, but no developments just biting hand and was tired ,his age

5years and 7months

> and the whight 20 kg.

> Ishall be happy for any answer or sugesstion

> my regards,

> Amar

>

What was the dosage you used for Valtrex for your son? If you had to pick any other major factors in your sons progress, what would they be?

From: nm042 <sd042verizon (DOT) net>Subject: Re: help..help.. with valtrexTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 10:05 PM

>I thought I read somewhere that you shouls be weaned off of Valtrex and not just immediately stop it.> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: amaar buty <ammor78_22@ ...>> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com> Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:42:50 PM> Subject: help..help.. whith valtrex> > > Hi all.> Istarted valtrex 500mg per day from 3 weeks ago , but Istoped it when my son be very ill for7 days now with high fever > and Istopped evry thing because he doesnot eat just litle . I thought maybe his stomach will be tired with many supplements, diflucan and valtrex

while he is sick ,I tried contact his dr. but no answer in the holiday .> please can any body tell me its right what Iam doing . or I should continue withe the valtrex if he ill .> And in the last time Igave him 500mg valtrex with 100 mg diflucan daily, but no developments just biting hand and was tired ,his age 5years and 7months> and the whight 20 kg.> Ishall be happy for any answer or sugesstion> my regards,> Amar>

What is LDN? We take FiveLac for our probiotic. 1/2 teaspoon/day of Nordic Naturals fish oil. ASD Vitamin Powder from Lee Silsby. Transdermal B Vitamins and Methyl B-12 injections along with that. Epsom Salts baths. We do GF/CF along with elimination of long list of allergens. Some digestive enzymes, so what Houston Trio are you referring to? We also use slippery elm and amphotericin/valtrex combo. We still have major vocal stimming, looking at hands, mild rocking and mild flapping. Our son is five. He is just starting to potty train and forming simple sentences."I want bananas please." We feel if we could just get him to calm down and reduce stims that he would be doing so much better. He still has loose stools, which is something we have not yet solved for him. Any suggestions with this information?

From: nm042 <sd042verizon (DOT) net>Subject: Re: help..help.. with valtrexTo: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 10:05 PM

>I thought I read somewhere that you shouls be weaned off of Valtrex and not just immediately stop it.> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: amaar buty <ammor78_22@ ...>> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com> Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:42:50 PM> Subject: help..help.. whith valtrex> > > Hi all.> Istarted valtrex 500mg per day from 3 weeks ago , but Istoped it when my son be very ill for7 days now with high fever > and Istopped evry thing because he doesnot eat just litle . I thought maybe his stomach will be tired with many supplements, diflucan and valtrex

while he is sick ,I tried contact his dr. but no answer in the holiday .> please can any body tell me its right what Iam doing . or I should continue withe the valtrex if he ill .> And in the last time Igave him 500mg valtrex with 100 mg diflucan daily, but no developments just biting hand and was tired ,his age 5years and 7months> and the whight 20 kg.> Ishall be happy for any answer or sugesstion> my regards,> Amar>

Thanks! We ordered the SCD diet book and cookbook last night. Along with that we ordered the Kirkmans cod liver oil and Houston Enzymes TriEnza. When our FiveLac is gone I will replace it also. Are you aware if there are bean flours that would work well for coating chicken nuggets?

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.1/1868 - Release Date: 12/29/2008 10:48 AM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.1/1869 - Release Date: 12/30/2008 12:06 PM

Hello everyone I'm getting ready to start my 3 year year old with add on DMG. I have heard good and bad thingsAny suggestion or tips on what to look for?Thank you,  

Thanks! We ordered the SCD diet book and cookbook last night. Along with that we ordered the Kirkmans cod liver oil and Houston Enzymes TriEnza. When our FiveLac is gone I will replace it also. Are you aware if there are bean flours that would work well for coating chicken nuggets?

>I thought I read somewhere that you shouls be weaned off of Valtrex and not just immediately stop it.> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: amaar buty <ammor78_22@ ...>> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com> Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:42:50 PM> Subject: help..help.. whith valtrex> > > Hi all.> Istarted valtrex 500mg per day from 3 weeks ago , but Istoped it when my son be very ill  for7 days now with high fever > and Istopped evry thing because he doesnot eat just litle . I thought maybe his stomach will be tired with many supplements, diflucan and valtrex

while he is sick ,I tried contact his dr. but no answer in the holiday .> please can any body tell me its right what  Iam doing . or I should continue  withe the valtrex if he ill .> And in the last time Igave him 500mg valtrex with 100 mg diflucan daily, but no developments just biting hand and was tired ,his age 5years and 7months> and the whight 20 kg.> Ishall be happy for any answer or sugesstion> my regards,> Amar>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.1/1868 - Release Date: 12/29/2008 10:48 AM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.1/1869 - Release Date: 12/30/2008 12:06 PM

-size: 100%;

line-height: 122%;

}

#ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

text-decoration: none;

}

#ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

text-decoration: underline;

}

#ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

margin: 0;

}