RemedySpot.com

New Member - Methylation Problems - Not ASD - Very Sick Child

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am a new member and very anxious to learn from all of you!I recently went to see Dr. in Austin on the recommendation of a friend (thanks again Angie!!!!). I went to see him because I have very severe vertigo and migraines but Angie felt I should see him because my kids both have strange immune disorders and my older son is very ill. I also have a couple of autoimmune disorders.Without knowing about my older child, Dr. diagnosed me with sensory problems caused by viruses as well as problems with the methylation of b vitamins. When he explained all of this to me, it was like he was describing all my child's medical problems as well. It was unbeliveable!!!! I have started on acyclovir and a neurotransmitter support supplement as well as armour thyroid and a steroid shot. I will start a

2nd antiviral in Jan and then MB12 shots soon. My son has an appointment to see Dr. in Jan. I wanted to see if anyone has symptoms similar to his. Here is a summary of his diagnoses/symptoms:Fatty Oxidation Defect (metabolic disorder)Common Variable Immune DisorderEpilepsyHypoglycemiaMigrainesVitamin D DeficiencyLow Muscle ToneMuscle and Joint PainSevere Anaphylactic Allergies Autoimmune Cholenergic Urticaria (allergy to himself)Delayed Bone AgeProbable Mitochondrial DisorderSensory Intergration DisorderAsthmaTypical Cognitive Development Skin Rashes - EczemaVery dry skinSinus surgery about a year agoSevere edemaI think that is it for Henry. I would love to know if others are in the same boat.I am also looking forward to learning more. I also work as a floortime speech pathologist with kids on the spectrum so I am interested for a

professional perspective.Thanks so much!Betsy - mom to Henry - almost 11 yrs old and Sam - 5 yrs old

Hi Betsy

I just started my 3 year old twins on acylcvior today. What neurotransmitter support supplement are you using?

April

Mommy Warrior to 5Just like the butterfly, I too will awaken in my own time. Deborah Chaskin