RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: UPDATE: sour milk and Dr. Peng's herbs??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm really hoping that it does speed up her progress. Thanks for the advice on the provider. She goes tomorrow for her initial consultation, so I'll have to see how he does with her. Like most on the spectrum, she has her sensory issues :) I'll keep everyone posted.

From: Carmen F Goldman <CASGOLDMANMSN (DOT) COM>Subject: Re: sour milk and Dr. Peng's herbs??To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, December 15, 2008, 2:20 PM

, when I first read your post and before reading Rei's experience with the new herbs, my vote was that it had to be the milk. After reading Rei's reply to you, I'm only 98% sure (lol). As I read your daughter's reaction it reminded me of reading Elaine Gotschall's (Of Breaking The Vicious Cycle book) daughter's reaction to food as well. She used to get into paranoid states that would last days on end. Did you read that book about the SCD diet? That's when Elaine learned about food and their connection to psychiatric symptoms.

And by the way, my son is also going through screaming cycles and waking up in the middle of the night as well.

Carmen F. Goldman, Esq.

-- Ormonde, L.Ac.www.AuburnCommunity Acupuncture. com