RemedySpot.com

Terrifying Vacation Problem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm

in a terrible condition, My husband and I came down here to West Midlands, UK for a quick vacation and we got mugged at the park of the hotel where we lodged. All cash, credit card and cell were stolen off us

but luckily for us we still have our passports but don't have enough money to sort the bills.

We've

been to the embassy and the cops but they're not helping issues, Moreso

our round flight leaves soon, the hotel management won't let us leave until we pay the bills, I'm freaked out at the moment and wondering if you could help us with a quick loan, I promise to reimburse you once we get home. Please write me so I can send you the info for the wire of the

money to save me from this terrifying situation.

Thanks,

nie Ruth Soileau

Ignore this guys. This is a scam. I got one once from my neighbor's email address actually, well pretending to be my neighbor until I went down and found out my neighbor as well in her house and not in the UK at all. I think someone's computer has been hacked to get this email address. That is what happened to her. Her virus scanner did not pick it up. Some kind of malware or trojan virus I believe. Just FYI Hilda From: Texas-Autism-Advocacy [mailto:Texas-Autism-Advocacy ] On Behalf Of nie SoileauSent: Monday, February 06, 2012 7:24 AMTo: undisclosed recipients:Subject: Terrifying Vacation Problem I'm in a terrible condition, My husband and I came down here to West Midlands, UK for a quick vacation and we got mugged at the park of the hotel where we lodged. All cash, credit card and cell were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports but don't have enough money to sort the bills.We've been to the embassy and the cops but they're not helping issues, Moreso our round flight leaves soon, the hotel management won't let us leave until we pay the bills, I'm freaked out at the moment and wondering if you could help us with a quick loan, I promise to reimburse you once we get home. Please write me so I can send you the info for the wire of the money to save me from this terrifying situation.Thanks,nie Ruth Soileau