RemedySpot.com

Re: Thyroid cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

There is more than one kind of thyroid cancer.

Papillary and follicular are the most common and the most curable, if they are detected and treated early. But they can become nasty and aggressive if allowed to grow unchecked.

Medullary and Hurthle cell cancers are more difficult.

Anaplastic cancer is a death sentence. Few survive a full year after a diagnosis of anaplastic cancer.

How can we reduce our risk of getting thyroid cancer? Avoid radiation. Insist on being dosed to tolerance with regard to thyroid. Avoid toxins such as perchlorate and fluoride.

I would add that Hashimoto's thyroiditis is a risk factor for thyroid cancer.

A doctor friend of mine is not hypothyroid, but he takes Armour Thyroid every day to prevent thyroid cancer. He was exposed to radiation working on an nuclear submarine. No. He is not hyper. The Armour suppresses his TSH and shuts down his thyroid gland.

>> Hi, All i just had to write all of you. i am little upset i was just watching > the country music awards and they had a wedding on there and the guys first > wife was one of very few that died from thyroid cancer. i thought this was the > most curable cancers? i am glad that this message is geting in the public > eye it seems that more people are talking about this and other thyroid > problems. > > > I know we don't knw this guys whole story. but i just feel like i had to write > this . hope all are doing well. have a good night.> > > > > To: Texas_Thyroid_Groups >