RemedySpot.com

Special Needs day at Hawaiian Falls

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Save the date….we went last year and it was so great to not fight crowds at the park. Not sure if all locations are doing this too? Just got this forwarded to me…. Hawaiian Falls The Colony is once again hosting a Champions Day for special needs children and adults, and their families. The event will be held Saturday, June 23. Champions will have exclusive time in the Park from 8:30am-10:15am and may stay during the Public Hours until 6:00pm if they’d ,ike. Admission coupons will be “Buy One, Get One Free” for $10. The coupons will be available online via our website at www.hfalls.com, probably starting in April. Right now, we just want to get the word out about the special event and encourage organizations and families to “Save The Date”. We would appreciate your help with that!

Am I reading this correctly that the park will only be reserved for special needs families for an hour and forty-five minutes that day? Graham-Garza,DDSlgrahamgarza@...Sent from my iPhone

Save the date….we went last year and it was so great to not fight crowds at the park. Not sure if all locations are doing this too? Just got this forwarded to me…. Hawaiian Falls The Colony is once again hosting a Champions Day for special needs children and adults, and their families. The event will be held Saturday, June 23. Champions will have exclusive time in the Park from 8:30am-10:15am and may stay during the Public Hours until 6:00pm if they’d ,ike. Admission coupons will be “Buy One, Get One Free†for $10. The coupons will be available online via our website at www.hfalls.com, probably starting in April. Right now, we just want to get the word out about the special event and encourage organizations and families to “Save The Dateâ€. We would appreciate your help with that!