> Hi, All!

>

> I am in great pain that is likely caused by endometriosis and/or

> uterine cancer. I will be having the first of three biopsies this

> Tuesday. I do not know how much of my time all this testing and

> treatment will take up or how often I will be able to visit the

> thyroid boards in the coming weeks.

>

> I would ask the other mods to be aware of pending members and messages.

>

> And I would ask everyone to be prepared to welcome new members and

> answer questions.

>

> Thank you for all of your prayers.

>

> Oink well and Prosper (Prosper: a small Texas town with UFOs and an

> art festival)

>

> Your Fearless Leader, Jan aka TexasThyroid

>

>

Guest guest

(Hugs)

texasthyroid wrote:

>

>Hi, All!

>

>I am in great pain that is likely caused by endometriosis and/or uterine

>cancer. I will be having the first of three biopsies this Tuesday. I do

>not know how much of my time all this testing and treatment will take up

>or how often I will be able to visit the thyroid boards in the coming

>weeks.

>

>I would ask the other mods to be aware of pending members and messages.

>

>And I would ask everyone to be prepared to welcome new members and

>answer questions.

>

>Thank you for all of your prayers.

>

>Oink well and Prosper (Prosper: a small Texas town with UFOs and an art

>festival)

>

>Your Fearless Leader, Jan aka TexasThyroid

>

Guest guest

Speedy recovery Jan! Our thoughts are with you! On Behalf Of texasthyroid Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 1:35 AMSubject: TexasThyroid Out of PocketHi, All!I am in great pain that is likely caused by endometriosis and/or uterine cancer. I will be having the first of three biopsies this Tuesday. I do not know how much of my time all this testing and treatment will take up or how often I will be able to visit the thyroid boards in the coming weeks.I would ask the other mods to be aware of pending members and messages. And I would ask everyone to be prepared to welcome new members and answer questions.Thank you for all of your prayers.Oink well and Prosper (Prosper: a small Texas town with UFOs and an art festival)Your Fearless Leader, Jan aka TexasThyroid

Guest guest

Jan, so very sorry to hear this and you will be in our thoughts and prayers! Keep us posted when you can.

Nanette

TexasThyroid Out of Pocket

Hi, All!

I am in great pain that is likely caused by endometriosis and/or uterine cancer. I will be having the first of three biopsies this Tuesday. I do not know how much of my time all this testing and treatment will take up or how often I will be able to visit the thyroid boards in the coming weeks.

I would ask the other mods to be aware of pending members and messages.

And I would ask everyone to be prepared to welcome new members and answer questions.

Thank you for all of your prayers.

Oink well and Prosper (Prosper: a small Texas town with UFOs and an art festival)

Your Fearless Leader, Jan aka TexasThyroid

Guest guest

Praying for you...

Maggie

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

TexasThyroid Out of Pocket

Hi, All!

I am in great pain that is likely caused by endometriosis and/or uterine cancer. I will be having the first of three biopsies this Tuesday. I do not know how much of my time all this testing and treatment will take up or how often I will be able to visit the thyroid boards in the coming weeks.

And I would ask everyone to be prepared to welcome new members and answer questions.

Oink well and Prosper (Prosper: a small Texas town with UFOs and an art festival)

Guest guest

I will be praying for an excellent report on the biopsies, and a full recovery.

I'll also pray that you are free from pain. I know how it feels to go through

scary health issues, but have learned over the years that much of what we dread

never comes to pass.

You are a great health advocate for others, and I hope you have someone along

side you to encourage you like you have encouraged others. Please keep us posted

on how you are doing, and get well soon.

Guest guest

, Go on the PCIP web site and you can get really good health insurance. It is the Preexsisting Condition Insurance Plan. You have to be without health care for 6 months. There is a deductible and co pays, but once you reach 6000 out of pocket expense everything is paid 100% including pharmacy. Hope this is helpful. Bunny Sent from my iPad

Hi Jan!I am sending you positive thoughts and a lot of prayers. My mom died four years ago from cervical cancer. In March I got hurt on the job and in April I was fired. After three months I am finally employed. In April I was suppose to see my endo for a follow up and biopsy on my nodule but when I lost my job I lost all benefits. I had a MRI of my neck and found out i have bad herniations of my neck in the C4 and C5 area. If you need anything please let me know and keep us up to date on how you are doing. Also, are you all still having meetings? I can definitely understand if you all have stop because of your health. I would like to participate now that I am not working in retail hell anymore. Carroll Sent from my iPhone

Hi, All!

=

=

Guest guest

Jan, I will be praying for healing! Take care!

Jan -- I'm hoping my prayers will be heard extra specially because God

knows you've done a lot for me! Keep up posted if and when you feel up

to it.

Marti

>

> Hi, All!

>

>

>

> answer questions.

>

>

> art festival)

>

>

>

------------------------------------

Guest guest

God bless you and heal you Jan.

Prayers from,

PAMELA in Austin

Subject: TexasThyroid Out of PocketTo: Texas_Thyroid_Groups Date: Saturday, July 14, 2012, 12:35 AM

Hi, All!

Guest guest

Jan, sending prayers and thoughts your way.

Sue

Re: TexasThyroid Out of Pocket

Jan, I will be praying for healing! Take care!

Jan -- I'm hoping my prayers will be heard extra specially because God

knows you've done a lot for me! Keep up posted if and when you feel up

to it.

Marti

>

> Hi, All!

>

>

>

> answer questions.

>

>

> art festival)

>

>

>

------------------------------------

Guest guest

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and good thoughts!

>> I will be praying for an excellent report on the biopsies, and a full recovery. I'll also pray that you are free from pain. I know how it feels to go through scary health issues, but have learned over the years that much of what we dread never comes to pass. > > You are a great health advocate for others, and I hope you have someone along side you to encourage you like you have encouraged others. Please keep us posted on how you are doing, and get well soon.>

Guest guest

Is your pain on left side or right side with your herniations?What are your symptoms, may I ask? From: Texas_Thyroid_Groups [mailto:Texas_Thyroid_Groups ] On Behalf Of CarrollSent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 3:42 AMTo: Texas_Thyroid_Groups Subject: Re: TexasThyroid Out of Pocket Hi Jan! I am sending you positive thoughts and a lot of prayers. My mom died four years ago from cervical cancer. In March I got hurt on the job and in April I was fired. After three months I am finally employed. In April I was suppose to see my endo for a follow up and biopsy on my nodule but when I lost my job I lost all benefits. I had a MRI of my neck and found out i have bad herniations of my neck in the C4 and C5 area. If you need anything please let me know and keep us up to date on how you are doing. Also, are you all still having meetings? I can definitely understand if you all have stop because of your health. I would like to participate now that I am not working in retail hell anymore. Carroll Sent from my iPhoneHi, All!I am in great pain that is likely caused by endometriosis and/or uterine cancer. I will be having the first of three biopsies this Tuesday. I do not know how much of my time all this testing and treatment will take up or how often I will be able to visit the thyroid boards in the coming weeks.I would ask the other mods to be aware of pending members and messages. And I would ask everyone to be prepared to welcome new members and answer questions.Thank you for all of your prayers.Oink well and Prosper (Prosper: a small Texas town with UFOs and an art festival)Your Fearless Leader, Jan aka TexasThyroid =

Guest guest

Jan

Shocking news.

With all my heart I hope you get good results from your biopsies

next week. What a roller coaster ride for you.

My thoughts are with you.

Robyne Marks

Guest guest

You will be in our prayers ---TonyHi, All!I am in great pain that is likely caused by endometriosis and/or uterine cancer. I will be having the first of three biopsies this Tuesday. I do not know how much of my time all this testing and treatment will take up or how often I will be able to visit the thyroid boards in the coming weeks.I would ask the other mods to be aware of pending members and messages. And I would ask everyone to be prepared to welcome new members and answer questions.Thank you for all of your prayers.Oink well and Prosper (Prosper: a small Texas town with UFOs and an art festival)Your Fearless Leader, Jan aka TexasThyroid

Guest guest

The pain is just like bad menstrual cramps on both sides and all the way across, sometimes reaching around back.

> > Hi, All!> > I am in great pain that is likely caused by endometriosis and/or uterine cancer. I will be having the first of three biopsies this Tuesday. I do not know how much of my time all this testing and treatment will take up or how often I will be able to visit the thyroid boards in the coming weeks.> > I would ask the other mods to be aware of pending members and messages. > > And I would ask everyone to be prepared to welcome new members and answer questions.> > Thank you for all of your prayers.> > Oink well and Prosper (Prosper: a small Texas town with UFOs and an art festival)> > Your Fearless Leader, Jan aka TexasThyroid > > =>

Guest guest

Praying for you , Jan Ellis Ecke, LPC, LCDCwww.thetraumaqueen.com

Hi, All!