RemedySpot.com

Re: This is low Ferritin, right??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I faxed a request for new doses of DHEA and testosterone to Dr. Spurlock on May 31. They arrived today. The dispense date was June 5. Refills with standard shipping are even faster.

You will not be able to transfer an old script. The new script needs to state olive oil filler. Other available fillers are safflower oil and vitamn E oil.

Yes. Taking iron made me feel better within 24 hours.

>> So I started taking some MegaFoods Blood Builder that I happen to have here at the house.> > I started it Wednesday evening after I finished my saliva cortisol test.. I woke up Thursday feeling better than I have in probably a year. I've slept better Wednesday and Thursday nights also.> > Today is the same.. I swear I feel tingling in my brain like my thyroid meds are working again! It's pretty weird feeling.> > But.. I have some energy and I'm excited about that.> > I will be taking that article to see Dr. Gutsmann next week when my cortisol results are in. > > Jan - on a side note - how long does it take WIP to get your scripts to you? I will be very close on thyroid medication to try it this time.. but I also feel it would be worth it if I'd only be without a few days. I also have some lower dose pills I could take to supplement... Just thought I'd get prepared. Thanks!>

Guest guest

Olive oil is their default filler.

The best thing is for the doc to call it in and talk to the pharmacist.

Twice a day should be fine.

>> Thanks Jan.> > Dr. Gutsmann did agree to split my dose in 1/2 (Am and PM).. do you think that will be enough or do I need to get it broken up even more.. I know you can't know if I will experience a better absorption from the WIP medication.> > Currently I get "compounded Naturethroid".. > > I'll call WIP and see what that part needs to say.. but then it needs to say compounded with Olive Oil - What do they use if it doesn't say that?>