RemedySpot.com

Re: Spiral Foundation: Survey Results from program used w/ 1300 chil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Heidi,I used my iLs program at home for two of my kids and now the other one has it written into his IEP and they do it at his residential school. I provided the equipment to the school. If there is not someone in your area you can do it at home. Just love this program. Re: Spiral Foundation: Survey Results from program used w/ 1300 chil From: allrpossible

Posted by: "allrpossible" allrpossible@... faithiseverythingSat Mar 31, 2012 6:20 pm (PDT)iLs looks to be Occupational therapy. If not categorized as such currently, it could be. I do believe this to be a good therapy. I would use it if it were close to my house. I really think that this therapy will take off, or at least therapies similar to it will be created and take off. I do not feel it's the answer, since autism is a medical problem. But, it does appear that the middle ear is highly affected in autism which explains why many are clumsy and have motor issues. I have one who has been in regular school now for years, yet, she still runs in a awkward manner that her doctor states is due to sensory integration problems. Anti-inflammatories, and biomed are being used to treat such, but therapies can also be used to help stimulate the brain to grow in this area. So, I can really support this therapy.Love and prayers,Heidi N