RemedySpot.com

vaccination to a 6 months old boy - with g6pd

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

We decided to do the vaccinations.

Take as much as possible one at a time.

Our gorgeous has also G6PD.

Any recommendati0on on supplements to support this procedure ?

Thanks.

The Finks.

Well, good luck with that.  The only advice I could give is not to do it, but to each his own. I never tell parents which way to decide. Evidently one child already has an issue?Your child will either regress or not.  There really is no way at present to tell -- no easy way anyway.  I could tell you that if either you or your husband has ever had a vaccine reaction, then that's a red flag.  I could ask what your status is on holding titers to rubella.  If you have been vaccinated with MMR and do not hold titers to rubella, then you have the same allele as I do  and I think also the daughter of Dr. McCandless (I think I read that in her book.  I am not sure)  but I have met other mothers who have this allele, and their children too, regressed following vaccination.

I have also read research where the parents' ages play a role as well as the birth order of the child.  First born children tend to be born more toxic than subsequent children.  Moms unfortunately tend to dump their toxins into the first born.

Whether or not you have amalgam fillings in your mouth and also if you have them and then also breast fed, could play a role in overall toxic metal burden on the child.The sad part is that if your child is the one in the 100 who will regress, once it is done, then it is done, and it is not easily undone, and the complete financial burden for medical, therapeutic, and educational intervention will be on your shoulders alone.  You won't be alowed to sue the doctor nor the drug companies.

I have heard talk about giving vitamin A before the shots, but I don't know the dosage.  Maybe someone here can help on that.  I will pray your babies stay safe.Good luck.

With my step son and Aspergers, I don't see anything to indicate regression after any vaccines, so we do get his.  Now with my 2 1/2 year old, we definitely saw regression at around 1 year, so we have exemptions for my youngest son and my daughter.  We did genetic testing and my youngest has a small duplication and my wife has the same.  My wife is not on the spectrum and my son is.  Even our geneticist said it really doesn't explain the autism.  

Did you know, in Texas, a person can be charged with a class A Misdemeanor if they harass you over your decision to exempt your child from vaccines?  I love that about Texas!!!  

Well, good luck with that.  The only advice I could give is not to do it, but to each his own. I never tell parents which way to decide. Evidently one child already has an issue?Your child will either regress or not.  There really is no way at present to tell -- no easy way anyway.  I could tell you that if either you or your husband has ever had a vaccine reaction, then that's a red flag.  I could ask what your status is on holding titers to rubella.  If you have been vaccinated with MMR and do not hold titers to rubella, then you have the same allele as I do  and I think also the daughter of Dr. McCandless (I think I read that in her book.  I am not sure)  but I have met other mothers who have this allele, and their children too, regressed following vaccination.

I have also read research where the parents' ages play a role as well as the birth order of the child.  First born children tend to be born more toxic than subsequent children.  Moms unfortunately tend to dump their toxins into the first born.

Whether or not you have amalgam fillings in your mouth and also if you have them and then also breast fed, could play a role in overall toxic metal burden on the child.The sad part is that if your child is the one in the 100 who will regress, once it is done, then it is done, and it is not easily undone, and the complete financial burden for medical, therapeutic, and educational intervention will be on your shoulders alone.  You won't be alowed to sue the doctor nor the drug companies.

I have heard talk about giving vitamin A before the shots, but I don't know the dosage.  Maybe someone here can help on that.  I will pray your babies stay safe.Good luck.