RemedySpot.com

Re: TIMED RELEASE T3 4

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Did you ever figure out why you could not tolerate the new Armour? Are you allergic to pork?

One of the problems with the new Armour is the new cellulose. If that is your problem, then you may not do well on the timed release meds. They all have cellulose.

If the fillers are your problem, then Womens International Pharmacy can make any thyroid med-T3, T4, or porcine thyroid-with only olive oil as a filler.

It is probably OK to take D3, fish oil and B-complex with your thyroid if you take your thyroid with food.

>> Question can I take Vitamin D3,fish Oil, B6 complex, and I dont take magnesium I take espon salt baths which have mag in it. My doc put me on timed release syn t3/t4. This will be my first time using timed release. I could not tolerate the armour I would become sick to my stomach as I dosed up and began having blurred vision. > > So I just wanted to know if anyone has had positive results with timed release compounded t3/4? And can I take the supps above at the same time along with it? Thank u! >

I take 70 mcg of T3 compounded from Dr. Spurlock, and I take it on an empty stomach because I want it to absorb every precious mcg!!! I guess D 3 supplements are ok, but I go to the tanning salon for five minute sessions, to get my D3 when sunlight isn’t possible…How can you really get Vit D in a pill to do what the sun rays do? Dr. Mercola has info on his site about this,(tanning salons) remember, its not for twenty minutes, its give my body some UVA and UVB… but we have had blazing sunshine this week,And I have been laying in the sun each day for 20 to 40 minutes, and the fog in my head goes away with that…Just my opinion, but I am sure I will continue to take Vit D supplements…Part of this journey is finding out what works for me…and sharing what I can… From: Texas_Thyroid_Groups [mailto:Texas_Thyroid_Groups ] On Behalf Of texasthyroidSent: Friday, January 06, 2012 3:37 PMTo: Texas_Thyroid_Groups Subject: Re: TIMED RELEASE T3 4 Did you ever figure out why you could not tolerate the new Armour? Are you allergic to pork? One of the problems with the new Armour is the new cellulose. If that is your problem, then you may not do well on the timed release meds. They all have cellulose.If the fillers are your problem, then Womens International Pharmacy can make any thyroid med-T3, T4, or porcine thyroid-with only olive oil as a filler.It is probably OK to take D3, fish oil and B-complex with your thyroid if you take your thyroid with food. >> Question can I take Vitamin D3,fish Oil, B6 complex, and I dont take magnesium I take espon salt baths which have mag in it. My doc put me on timed release syn t3/t4. This will be my first time using timed release. I could not tolerate the armour I would become sick to my stomach as I dosed up and began having blurred vision. > > So I just wanted to know if anyone has had positive results with timed release compounded t3/4? And can I take the supps above at the same time along with it? Thank u! >

And I have been laying in the sun each day for 20 to 40 minutes, and the fog in my head goes away with that…

At our latitude, you are not able to get any appreciable vitamin d during this time of the year, although this nice and sunny weather has sure been nice. :)

Susie 

I have been taking timed released compounded thyroid for about 3 years now. I was getting it from Piney Point Pharmacy in Houston but now am getting it from MedScript in Sugar Land. They make it either with Armour or the bulk Porcine USP thyroid. And they add a small amount of T3 to it. It took awhile to get the dose down and we discovered interestingly enough that the Armour mix suppresses my TSH, while the Bulk Porcine does not. Both pharmacies will make it and ship it UPS. I have CFS, 's and a Neurological disorder with lots of cardiac symptoms and for the longest time I had to take small amounts of Armour pills throughout the day. Even with the timed release it overstimulates my heart many times but I tolerate it better. I also get my hydrocortisone in timed release that I get from Compounding Corner in Sugar Land. But, they won't make the thyroid timed release unless it's synthetic. They won't use any pig products in their mixing equipment as they have many customers that object to it. To: Texas_Thyroid_Groups From: refeldtenisha@...Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 13:15:13 -0800Subject: TIMED RELEASE T3 4

Question can I take Vitamin D3,fish Oil, B6 complex, and I dont take magnesium I take espon salt baths which have mag in it. My doc put me on timed release syn t3/t4. This will be my first time using timed release. I could not tolerate the armour I would become sick to my stomach as I dosed up and began having blurred vision.

So I just wanted to know if anyone has had positive results with timed release compounded t3/4? And can I take the supps above at the same time along with it? Thank u!

Hmmm…sounds like Dr. Mercola suggestion of 6 to 7 minutes in a uva uvb tanning bed is a good alternative…(although he is getting slammed for this suggestion)I did feel better after sunning, no matter what the angle of our state is…we need sunshine when its available, as we don’t know ALL the thingsSunlight does for us. From: Texas_Thyroid_Groups [mailto:Texas_Thyroid_Groups ] On Behalf Of susieSent: Friday, January 06, 2012 6:31 PMTo: Texas_Thyroid_Groups Subject: Re: Re: TIMED RELEASE T3 4 And I have been laying in the sun each day for 20 to 40 minutes, and the fog in my head goes away with that… At our latitude, you are not able to get any appreciable vitamin d during this time of the year, although this nice and sunny weather has sure been nice. :) Susie

thank you! I have the timed release synthetic t3 t4 capsules and I feel better actually. My b12 was low for th efirst time ever I really am beginning to think that when hypo other deficiencies happen. but when normal or optimal one begin to heal. Doc informed me to start b12 supps but i had horrible anxiety. w ewill se once my thyroid becomes opotimal if b12 heals

To: texas_thyroid_groups Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 7:43 AMSubject: RE: TIMED RELEASE T3 4

I have been taking timed released compounded thyroid for about 3 years now. I was getting it from Piney Point Pharmacy in Houston but now am getting it from MedScript in Sugar Land. They make it either with Armour or the bulk Porcine USP thyroid. And they add a small amount of T3 to it. It took awhile to get the dose down and we discovered interestingly enough that the Armour mix suppresses my TSH, while the Bulk Porcine does not. Both pharmacies will make it and ship it UPS. I have CFS, 's and a Neurological disorder with lots of cardiac symptoms and for the longest time I had to take small amounts of Armour pills throughout the day. Even with the timed release it overstimulates my heart many times but I tolerate it better. I also get my hydrocortisone in timed release that I get from Compounding Corner in Sugar Land. But, they won't make the thyroid

timed release unless it's synthetic. They won't use any pig products in their mixing equipment as they have many customers that object to it.

To: Texas_Thyroid_Groups From: refeldtenisha@...Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 13:15:13 -0800Subject: TIMED RELEASE T3 4

Question can I take Vitamin D3,fish Oil, B6 complex, and I dont take magnesium I take espon salt baths which have mag in it. My doc put me on timed release syn t3/t4. This will be my first time using timed release. I could not tolerate the armour I would become sick to my stomach as I dosed up and began having blurred vision.

So I just wanted to know if anyone has had positive results with timed release compounded t3/4? And can I take the supps above at the same time along with it? Thank u!