RemedySpot.com

Re: Regression in Autism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yeah, interesting theories, but my son was FINE and talking when we walked into a doctor's office3 on March 7, 2001 and NOT FINE or talking or giving eye contact when we walked out.  Four sots later, he was immediately a different child.  NO amount of medical theoretical manipulation of causal effect is going to change that.  Had he not gotten shots, he would not have autism.  PERIOD.  What we need to figure out is why some children regress after vaccines while others do not.

Guest guest

I love how my child's significant regression is just white washed away

with the idea that I, as the ignorant and out of touch parent, just

didn't notice the more gradual decline that they want to shove onto my

kid.

Sorry, I'm neither stupid nor am I so inattentive that I just didn't

notice as my son slowly and gradually lost his skills. Someone please

tell me how it helps ANYONE to try and shove ALL of us into one

pretty, neat little autistic box. My son's story is different than

most. That's truth, whether it's scientifically messy or not.

Crap like this just burns me up.

Serena

Guest guest

I agree with you Serena.  It burns me up, it shoves salt into a very open wound, and it is just a continuation of kicking us when we are already down.They want to shove a truth into our brains that gets them off the hook, does NOTHING for us or our kids, and is ridiculous.

Remember in " A Few Good Men " where Jack Nicholson's character says " You can't handle the truth! " ?  They cannot handle the real truth.  The real truth is very dark and Machiavellian, and it indicts their whole belief system.  The truth is that they poisoned a whole generation of children and still continue to do so in the name of their perceived " greater good. "  

They can spout all this crap from no until doomsday, but I was an eye witness and I know what happened and why it happened, and I will never be a good little girl and buy their lies.  If we do not find justice in this world for our children, surely there will be justice in the next, and there will be more white coats wearing stethoscopes in HELL than all the generals who ever lived.

Money is the God here and there are way too many living very well off the damaged bodies of our children.We need a study comparing certain levels of substances between the children at regression and the levels in cord blood of those who saved it.  I wish I had banked my son's cord blood.  It would be interesting to see if the MTHFR gene mutations showed up in the cord blood or if these mutations occurred as a direct result of toxic damage (which is my belief).  also I would love to compare mercury levels in cord blood to that of children's hair and prophyrins tests post regression.  My guess is that it certainly couldn't all be coming from the environment and that the toxins in vaccines are a defining factor in the toxic exposure to young children.

Let them keep throwing their theories out there.  It will never end because we won't buy their lies and they can't accept the actual truth of what they have  done.