I am still not feeling very well after starting Cortef and Armour. I

have ordered a RT3 test, along with FT3, FT4, and TSH to try to figure

out what it going on.

I have seen some say it is necessary to have the RT3 and T3 values to

calculate if the patient has an actual RT3 problem, others say you

need the FT3 and RT3 to calculate this.

Just to save time, and since I have already ordered the FT3 test, do I

need to order a T3 test as well???

And exactly what are the symptoms of someone suffering from excessive RT3?

Thanks,

Neil

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

You are welcome. It's from Tina at thyroidhelpers.  The main support group I am on and one of the moderators for. It's new territory for me, but my doc understood as soon as I told her and she was fine with all T3, but she, too wanted me on Armour until I showed her this and some other links about no T4.  Best Wishes... -Kris Kris and Bob Brunkhorstbkbrunk@... Thank you SO much for this.  I am printing it out and taking it to mydoctor since he told me I needed to be on T4 to get rid of the Rt3.Now that's scary isn't it!!!  This is very helpful and so thoughtfulof you to send it!Venizia You can get it from taking too much Armour, but it is not a falsepositive. If oyu have too high RT3 lowering the Armoru most liekly  wilnot get rid of it.--                       Artistic Grooming- Hurricane WV                          http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/ http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/NaturalThyroidHormonesADRENALS/                         http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/RT3_T3/ ------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hi Kris ~

What is the link for this article and your group?

thanks,

~

-----Original Message-----From: RT3_T3 [mailto:RT3_T3 ]On Behalf Of Bob and Kris BrunkhorstSent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 3:03 PMTo: RT3_T3 Subject: Re: Re: Rt3 questionYou are welcome. It's from Tina at thyroidhelpers. The main support group I am on and one of the moderators for. It's new territory for me, but my doc understood as soon as I told her and she was fine with all T3, but she, too wanted me on Armour until I showed her this and some other links about no T4. Best Wishes...

-Kris

Kris and Bob Brunkhorst

bkbrunk@...