RemedySpot.com

Re: Texas Thyroid Groups on Facebook

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Friend me (Jan ) on Facebook and I will send you an invitation to join the group. That is the only way I know to get you in. I have a terrible time trying to navigate Facebook. . . . .

>> Jan,> > When I search on Facebook, nothing comes up for Texas Thyroid Groups.> > Joanna> > Subject: Texas Thyroid Groups on Facebook> > > Texas Thyroid Groups now has a Facebook page. If you have friended me (Jan ), you may have already received an invitation to like the page. All thyroid patients are welcome to participate, regardless of locatio>

Texas Thyroid Groups is the name of the group.

I am the Jan who is a retired symphony 'cellist. I went to the University of Southern California.

> > >> > > Jan,> > >> > > When I search on Facebook, nothing comes up for Texas Thyroid Groups.> > >> > > Joanna> > >> > > Subject: Texas Thyroid Groups on Facebook> > >> > >> > > Texas Thyroid Groups now has a Facebook page. If you have friended me> > (Jan ), you may have already received an invitation to like the page.> > All thyroid patients are welcome to participate, regardless of locatio> > >> >> >> > > >>

I also have a blue on yellow hand applique butterfly as my avatar. "Multinodular Goiterfly"

> > > >> > > > Jan,> > > >> > > > When I search on Facebook, nothing comes up for Texas Thyroid> Groups.> > > >> > > > Joanna> > > >> > > > Subject: Texas Thyroid Groups on Facebook> > > >> > > >> > > > Texas Thyroid Groups now has a Facebook page. If you have friended> me> > > (Jan ), you may have already received an invitation to like> the page.> > > All thyroid patients are welcome to participate, regardless of> locatio> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >>

Hi, Jan! I haven't been around for a long time, so you may not rememer me. My name is Lila and I live in Waco, TX. I am interested in joining the Facebook group. This will be such a great way to keep up on news and people. Thank you for making this possible.I performed a search on my personal Facebook page for Texas Thyroid Group and it said zero results.I also searched for you, Jan , and it pulled up the following. Is this you? Can I friend you and maybe you can send me an invite to the Facebook group?Jan 5 subscribersWorked at Dallas Symphony Orchestra (Cellist)Studied Cello Performance Major at University of Southern CaliforniaLives in Garland, TexasI'm at a loss. I'm not too technology minded. Thanks for your help.LilaSubject: Texas Thyroid Groups on FacebookTo: Texas_Thyroid_Groups Date: Monday, February 13, 2012, 11:34 PM

Texas Thyroid Groups now has a Facebook page. If you have friended me (Jan ), you may have already received an invitation to like the page. All thyroid patients are welcome to participate, regardless of location.

A number of my doctor friends have joined. Borenstein in NY city is another doc with interesting ideas. I think I remembered to put his link on our site.

I have a nice collection of doctor friends on Facebook. . . . .

Yup. That is I.

Good to hear from you again.

What is your Facebook name? If you friend me, I will add you to the group.

That PAGE has been replaced by a GROUP also called Texas Thyroid Groups.

> > Subject: Texas Thyroid Groups on Facebook> To: Texas_Thyroid_Groups > Date: Monday, February 13, 2012, 11:34 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Texas Thyroid Groups now has a Facebook page. If you have friended me (Jan ), you may have already received an invitation to like the page. All thyroid patients are welcome to participate, regardless of location. > A number of my doctor friends have joined. Borenstein in NY city is another doc with interesting ideas. I think I remembered to put his link on our site.> I have a nice collection of doctor friends on Facebook. . . . .>

Same here. If you make it secret, we can't search. Do you have to be a friend

for you to add us?

Sedj

>

> Jan,

>

> When I search on Facebook, nothing comes up for Texas Thyroid Groups.

>

> Joanna

>

> Subject: Texas Thyroid Groups on Facebook

>

>

> Texas Thyroid Groups now has a Facebook page. If you have friended me (Jan

), you may have already received an invitation to like the page. All

thyroid patients are welcome to participate, regardless of locatio

>

Does the group have a new name for facebook?

Amy Wyles

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mystical. It is the source of all true art and science. - Albert Einstein

To: Texas_Thyroid_Groups Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:34 PMSubject: Texas Thyroid Groups on Facebook

Texas Thyroid Groups now has a Facebook page. If you have friended me (Jan ), you may have already received an invitation to like the page. All thyroid patients are welcome to participate, regardless of location.

A number of my doctor friends have joined. Borenstein in NY city is another doc with interesting ideas. I think I remembered to put his link on our site.

I have a nice collection of doctor friends on Facebook. . . . .

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1710460565#!/groups/334057416633686/

I am not hiding anything. I am just not very good at navigating Facebook yet. You will be looking for a group, not a page. The page I originally set-up will be deleted in two weeks.

You may be able to access the group by yourself, but the only way I can add you is if you friend me.

> >> > Jan,> > > > When I search on Facebook, nothing comes up for Texas Thyroid Groups.> > > > Joanna> > > > Subject: Texas Thyroid Groups on Facebook> > > > > > Texas Thyroid Groups now has a Facebook page. If you have friended me (Jan ), you may have already received an invitation to like the page. All thyroid patients are welcome to participate, regardless of locatio> >>

Texas Thyroid Groups. Someone said you have to put hyphens between the words in

the search. Texas_Thyroid_Groups

>

> Does the group have a new name for facebook?

>  

> Amy Wyles

>

> The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mystical. It is the source

of all true art and science.

> - Albert Einstein

>

>

> To: Texas_Thyroid_Groups

> Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:34 PM

> Subject: Texas Thyroid Groups on Facebook

>

>

>

>

>

> Texas Thyroid Groups now has a Facebook page. If you have friended me (Jan

), you may have already received an invitation to like the page. All

thyroid patients are welcome to participate, regardless of location.

> A number of my doctor friends have joined. Borenstein in NY city is

another doc with interesting ideas. I think I remembered to put his link on our

site.

> I have a nice collection of doctor friends on Facebook. . . . .

>

Well I got that wrong. For Facebook, it is Texas-Thyroid-Groups.

> >> > Does the group have a new name for facebook?> > > > Amy Wyles> > > > The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mystical. It is the source of all true art and science. > > - Albert Einstein> > > > From: texasthyroid texasthyroid@> > To: Texas_Thyroid_Groups > > Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:34 PM> > Subject: Texas Thyroid Groups on Facebook> > > > > > > > > > > > Texas Thyroid Groups now has a Facebook page. If you have friended me (Jan ), you may have already received an invitation to like the page. All thyroid patients are welcome to participate, regardless of location. > > A number of my doctor friends have joined. Borenstein in NY city is another doc with interesting ideas. I think I remembered to put his link on our site.> > I have a nice collection of doctor friends on Facebook. . . . .> >>