RemedySpot.com

Re: super armor doctor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You do an " Add Record " to the database which is here:http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Texas_Thyroid_Groups/database?method=reportRows & tbl=1

The " Add Record " is at the top.

how do I post m y doctor on the list? I tried and I don't see her added? she's so good, doing armor, ferritin, celiacs, vitamins, adreals, yeast, food allergies. I definetly want others to know about her.

Guest guest

Only the moderator can add to the Texas Armour Docs list. Members need to use the Database to recommend or not.

I looked her up on the TMB site. Her specialties are Family Practice and Pain Management.

After anti-aging docs, pain management docs are the next best candidates to become good thyroid docs.

>> how do I post m y doctor on the list? I tried and I don't see her added? she's so good, doing armor, ferritin, celiacs, vitamins, adreals, yeast, food allergies. I definetly want others to know about her. >

Guest guest

Yes. We can discuss doctors by name, unless we have an agreement with a doc not to discuss him.

The doc in question is Kyla Helm-Swanson, MD. You can find her on the Database, which is in alphabetical order by last name. I have not yet put her on the Texas Armour Docs list.

>> Can we say this doctor¹s name here on the forum? Can someone back channel> me the name? > >

Guest guest

I would, however, request that we not discuss details of a doc's protocols. If that information is needed, it should be sent through a moderator.

> >> > Can we say this doctor¹s name here on the forum? Can someone back> channel> > me the name?> > > >>