RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Cold / Stress dosing - Help Val!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just to be clear, I'll repeat your options with my suggestions: A. Do the test as ordered here in town--now. B. Do A after stopping isocort If you do the tests within 2 weeks of taking isocort or any form of cortisol, the results will not be accurate. C. Do the saliva testing (order from the internet) ...while on isocort and give the results to him. Again, if you do this test within 2 weeks of having taken isocort, the results will not be accurate. D. Do "C" after stopping isocort. Good one, but you'd have to be off isocort and all other cortisol supplements for at least two weeks to have an accurate result. E. Find an online source for hydrocortisone and treat myself. A lot of people,

including me, have done this one and had good results. Ultimately, each of us has to make his/her own decision about what to do about this. I wish you the best with yours. kspharmgirl wrote: Okay - the catch to the physician sayinig he would prescribe hydrocortisone is that he wants me to have the 7am/5pm cortisol testing done prior to prescribing.That would leave me the following options -A. Do the test as

ordered here in town (insurance would cover) - now.B. Do "A" after stopping Isocort.C. Do the saliva testing (order from internet) that is 4 times during the day (while on Isocort). Give results to him.D. Do "C" - after stopping Isocort.E. Find an online source for hydrocortisone and treat myself.Val, what do you think? I really don't want to go off of the Isocort (which the physician DOES know that I am taking - and also knows the approximate HC dose).thanks!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.